What the....

WTF?

After the jump, a previous WTF? moment on YBNBY

Wtf?

Asian TeleTubbies? I've never seen three women make such horrible screeching sounds. It was like a room full of naughty children with handheld chalkboards having a drive the teacher crazy competition.

said Trailwaze on June 24, 2008 9:29 PM.

It's... it's... how can it be 13 minutes longs? HOW CAN THIS BE 13 MINUTES LONG, I JUST SPENT 3 MINUTES LISTENING TO THE GUY DISSING THE CHICK IN YELLOW BE FAT, AND SHE'S ALL "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MISSING, BABY"

said EdibleBennisaurs on June 24, 2008 9:35 PM.

NOW HE'S DISSING THE SKINNY CHICK FOR BEING SKINNY, BUT THAT'S OK, BECAUSE BOTH CHICKS DISSED HIM FOR BEING SHORT!

I think... WHAT IS THIS?

said EdibleBennisaurs on June 24, 2008 9:38 PM.

LOL, now his penis is described as no better then a tiny screw, but he'll train on his sex-fu, and... I think he's gonna blow down her wall, WTF IS THIS?

said EdibleBennisaurs on June 24, 2008 9:43 PM.

You understand this???? Please provide a full translation!

said Trailwaze on June 24, 2008 11:24 PM.

As I watched both videos, I began to think of ways to ease the pain. I think there's a strong connnection between the recent spike in Japanese 'detergent suicides' and that 13 minute video. Now if I can only get that lady to stop calling me and whispering "seven days".

said ConservaLiberCrat_08 on June 25, 2008 9:45 AM.

Finally! I can finally point to somebody and say "I'm a better dancer than that guy," and it will be true! Joy!

said Jason on June 25, 2008 2:50 PM.