Penis Reduction Pills

PRP.png
This is marketing genius. Buy a prominently-labeled bottle of Penis Reduction Pills and make sure you leave them in a place in your home where everyone can see them. Hell, leave them on your desk at work!

We here at PenisReductionPills.com have a solution for men with any size penis who want everyone to believe, probably mistakenly, that they have an enormous johnson, without the possibility of doing anything to change the size of their penises. To do this, we pledge to sell the finest penis reducing placebos available today, using only government-approved placebo ingredients, shipped in boxes with our logo and name emblazoned in large type on all six sides. We are the premiere male ego enhancement product on the market today under $10.

Another one of those "I wish I'd thought of it" products.

(via Everlasting Blort)

Genius indeed. But what happens if a man of the small minority of people susceptible to placebos takes the pill and it does indeed shrink?

on the back panel they should put something like:
Rare but possible side effects: johnson may stay the same size but seem smaller due to testicular enlargement. women who are pregnant or may become pregnant should not handle since male offspring may be born with exceptionally small junk.

said etantao on June 21, 2008 9:30 PM.

If there was ever a post that biggus dickus should comment on this be it.

said E on June 22, 2008 12:21 AM.

Well this is all fine and dandy, But where are the actual junk shrinking pills?
The other day a lady asked me for 8 inches and I had to tell her I wasn't folding it in half for anybody.
It would be nice not to have to do that. Ya know?

said Frank the Tank on June 22, 2008 1:37 AM.

Last night, my girlfriend asked me to give her 8 inches and make it hurt.

I did her twice, then punched her in the face.

said Junior Johnson on June 22, 2008 4:00 PM.

When I was a young boy, I had a condition called church mouse itis of the penile microscopicus. As I got older, puberty kicked in and suddenly I became stricken with elephantitis of the penile erectus. I don't know which one is worse and I am not actively searching for a way to reduce my significantly larger than average anatomy. Serious and positive feedback is welcomed. Thank you.

said Hugh G. Rection on October 16, 2008 8:18 PM.

My penis has increased by three extra inch, and it is because maleinch.

said scoot on August 31, 2010 10:38 AM.