N.V.T.S Nuts

geroges.jpg

Taking fandom and devotion way too far is George C. Reiger Jr. He busts his nuts over Disney. His custom built Disney house, ever growing collectible collection (over 26,000 items), and yes, his 1,900+ Disney tattoos are proof. He's actually contracted by Disney to do appearances, talk shows and has permission to get officially licensed tattoos. If I ever get this into something please kick me. Very hard.

A selection of his tats on the jump.

It's important to remember to Disney lovers, this man is a God.

neck.jpg

rightarm.jpg

rightarm2.jpg

leg1.jpg

stomach.jpg

arm1.jpg

See more of George's Disney love.

This is creeping me out.

said Scaramouch on June 10, 2008 12:12 PM.

Plan for my life:

Become obsessed with corporate cartoon character.

Check

Build house to idolize dream.

Check

Cover body in icons of beloved childhood.

Check

Get said corporation to sponsor my lifestyle.

Check (hehe)

Get said corporation to not only approve of but endorse my tattoo addiction.

CHECK!

Appear on Jerry Springer.

said Trailwaze on June 10, 2008 12:40 PM.

I'm throwing away my house designs based on My Neighbor Totoro and Howl's Moving Castle right now.

said Blueschiz on June 10, 2008 1:09 PM.

I saw something on TV about this dipshit a few years ago. Hearing him talk about his disney obsession is creepy. The sad thing is that he has literally shunned his own children because they think he's gone a bit overboard. He specifically said that disney was more important than his kids. Weirdo.

said curlyelk on June 10, 2008 2:00 PM.

Curly, that's awful about his kids.

I'm all for hobbies turning into obsessions but there's a line between obsession and crazy ol' George seems to have crossed it long ago.

said Baierman on June 10, 2008 2:07 PM.

I am inspired by this gentleman. I have decided that I am going to begin the process of coverage my body with tattoos of various Seattle sports legends.

I'm starting with Brian Bozworth and Jack Sikma. Then move on to Sam "Big Smooth" Perkins, Jim Zorn and Slick Watts.

said Johnny Wright on June 10, 2008 2:54 PM.

I wonder if he has the penis castle from the little mermaid VHS box on him somewhere?

(Google: Little Mermaid Phallus)

said Trailwaze on June 10, 2008 3:13 PM.

Holy shit, here comes an S!

said website design on June 10, 2008 8:41 PM.

Beats the hell outta all of those tats that you guys posted a few weeks ago...

said Jeni Gump on July 1, 2008 2:11 PM.