Campaign Update: Hillary bites Obama

hillbite.jpg

According to CNN, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are making nice at their first joint campaign stop in New Hampshire.

"We may have started on separate paths ... today our hearts are set on the same destination for America ... to elect Barack Obama as the next president of the United States," Clinton said.

"We are one party; we are one America," she added.

But, as Bella Lugosi once said, when you can't beat them, bite them.

"However this photo seems to show the opposite. The Clinton's really do play dirty."

Huh?

said wtf on June 27, 2008 5:56 PM.

Outrageously sexist! I'm gonna have to sob for a few hours to regain my composure. Harrumph.

said E on June 27, 2008 6:06 PM.

....WTF...see i was playing off the quote. Hillary is saying is something real, real nice about Obama, and saying they have to bring the party together and elect him for President. (Something that she probably had take 6 anti-depressants and 3 weeks worth of therapy just to say.) And yet the picture CNN chose to show on their homepage looks like she's about to bite him. That's a mean thing to do.

So I thought that was funny. Situational humor. Picture doing the opposite of what the article is saying. No? Not working for you? Sorry.

Perhaps you'd like one of my other posts about nicknames for the penis, booty meat, God's an ass man or cakes that look like steak.

said Baierman on June 27, 2008 10:39 PM.

Yo! For the record I was digging the joke. Just funnin. Don't go back to penis names just yet.

said E on June 27, 2008 11:37 PM.

nom nom nom

said comicbookgeek on June 28, 2008 2:02 AM.

No, I saw the joke. I just didn't think it was that good. Not that it was "tasteless," or that I "didn't get it." It's just that, as far as jokes go, it wasn't very good. I expect more of an effort on YBNBY!

said wtf on June 28, 2008 1:16 PM.

give an effort? WTF, you give me too much credit.

said Baierman on June 28, 2008 4:49 PM.

It kinda looks like she's trying to look around back at his ass also... which is apropos considering she has to eat it now.

said Jeni Gump on July 2, 2008 7:28 PM.