Rods and Balls

This is the kind of thing your kids are seeing in science class these days. We didn't have such entertaining films when I was in school, but back then they let us play with electricity and unstable chemicals and radioactive material, which was entertaining enough. I'll never forget the potassium in the toilet incident... Anyway, if the kids who see this don't remember the science behind it, they'll at least remember how much this guy enjoys polishing his rod.

Hmm. This sort of thing must be a real pain to 8th grade science teachers.

said E on May 18, 2008 7:20 PM.

You seem to have quite the facination with Rods and Balls.

said Angus on May 19, 2008 10:00 AM.

Uh, yeah, that's to be expected, since I'm an adult hetero female who hasn't had a date in over a year.

said Miss Cellania on May 19, 2008 10:30 AM.

So what's the problem, your pic. is on the website, your not a bad lookin' broad so I don't imagine that it's not from a lack of getting asked out. Are you too good to go out with the guys that ask you out? I guess I'm just not getting the whole dateless for a year BS, or even buying it. I mean after reading the posts of your co-workers at YBNBY I guarantee that most of them are single. I think Scaramouch is probably a queer so he out, but the others, I mean come on. I'm guess I'm just not buying it.

said Angus on May 19, 2008 11:23 AM.

I forgot to add Bairman to the queer list as well, but what about the others. A little co-worker hook up might be just the ticket.

said Angus on May 19, 2008 11:25 AM.

You can't blame the guys here. Most of them are married, they live in New York and I don't, and I'm older than all of them.

My problem is that I blog for a living and have two young children. So I don't get out and meet people much.

said Miss Cellania on May 19, 2008 11:38 AM.

You're killin me, Angus, you really are.

said Scaramouch on May 19, 2008 11:47 AM.

Cellania, well you should get out more. Your probably letting a lot of guys down.

Scar, I'm sorry. I guess I kind of threw that out randomly without any reason for throwing it out. Wheather or not you like your salad tossed is none of my business. Not that theres anything wrong with that.

said Angus on May 19, 2008 12:15 PM.

Not gay, just European.

said Scaramouch on May 19, 2008 12:53 PM.

European/Gay. It seems as if the fine line between the two has faded to a misty hue. And hey, you both seem to enjoy sucking on the butt of fag every now and then. Am I right?????
Not that there is anything wrong with that.

said Angus on May 19, 2008 1:04 PM.

Wow, we went a long way from electric charge on all that.

said E on May 19, 2008 4:49 PM.

Cellaina, why dontchya find a date on craigslist?

said Jeni Gump on June 28, 2008 10:14 PM.