Look! Up in the sky! It's Super-Penis!
flying_penis.jpg What has powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal penises, and is the sworn enemy of chess masters everywhere? See the video, after the jump.

This was posted yesterday, from a press conference for Gary Kasparov.

As is usually the case with YouTube videos, the comments are nearly as entertaining as the video itself, with gems like, "Now you know why the Socialism was a total fail in URSS."

Perhaps the URSS was a total fail, but I consider my first day at YBNBY a great success! One doodie-related post and now one about a flying dick. Man, I should just retire now. But then, the rest of the 7th-graders would miss me come autumn, so I guess I'll keep chuggin' on...

Shit... if I knew it was going to be THAT kind of party, I would have stuck my dick in the mashed potatoes!

said E on May 20, 2008 8:15 PM.

Nice! That is actually the 2nd reference I've heard this week to sticking one's dick in the mashed potatoes, E. And if my sources are correct, I think after the 2nd time, an angel gets his wings.

said Jeem on May 20, 2008 9:08 PM.

Yeah, I think I might have heard recently too. Well, I just think it's always an appropriate reaction no matter what the situation.

said E on May 20, 2008 10:46 PM.

That must really make things interesting for the other people in line with you at Boston Market!

said Jeem on May 20, 2008 11:00 PM.

That must really make things interesting for the other people you're SERVING in line at Boston Market!

said Scaramouch on May 20, 2008 11:45 PM.

Show me a great chef who doesnt' have a secret ingredient. BTW, the mashed potatos are a big hit.

said E on May 21, 2008 2:04 AM.

For me, the best part of this amazing incident is a Russian Chess Master seems to have KGB security guards standing around him just in case there is a flying weenie attack.

Better safe than sorry.

said Johnny Wright on May 21, 2008 11:44 AM.

Haha, yeah isn't that great? I love how the one guy angrily swats it away like King Kong, like it's personally insulting HIS dick or something.

I wonder if someone is busy as we speak, scrawling down a new "Airborne Genitals" chapter in the security handbook. God, I hope so.

said Jeem on May 22, 2008 4:20 PM.