Lunch Hour Veg

pasties.jpg

It's not what you have; it's what you can do with what you have. A talent show of the breasts, today on the veg.

Crushing beer cans

Flex

Bounce it

Fuko performs magic.

Fart and Blow Bubbles

Boob Farting as a Team Event

Boobie Bank

It's a game show. The woman who collects the most coins in her cleavage wins!

On the receiving end of a trick.

If you liked this story, you might also like...

Why do only a few of these load for me?

said Jeni Gump on April 22, 2008 5:17 PM.

Because you're a girl.

said Scaramouch on April 22, 2008 9:44 PM.

Are you flirting with me grade school style?

said Jeni Gump on April 23, 2008 2:22 PM.

Meet me round the back of the bike sheds.

said Scaramouch on April 23, 2008 4:50 PM.

I was there until dark dude... where were you?

You suck...

I'm gunna totally like fill your cubby with dog puke.

said Jeni Gump on April 23, 2008 8:25 PM.

Dog puke in my cubby? I am so hot for you right now.

said Scaramouch on April 23, 2008 9:00 PM.

Van Halen style?

got it bad ~ so bad ~ I'm hot for teacher

said Jeni Gump on April 23, 2008 9:58 PM.

Whenever you 2 meet, make sure there's a video camera so we can post an entry about it. Sounds like it would be a surefire Gorilla Mast pick up.

said Baierman on April 23, 2008 10:57 PM.

There's always a guy at these high school parties that never knows THE RIGHT TIME TO LEAVE.

said Scaramouch on April 24, 2008 12:38 AM.

Baierman (what does that mean anyway?), why, pray tell, would you use proper English in that whole sentence and then use the number 2 instead of typing two?

Song lyric running through my head now,

... found pieces of Jennifer's Body ~ found pieces of Jennifer's Body ...

Scara, everyone who's ever hung out with me has an 'Oh my God, I was out with Jeni when (insert something insane here) happened!' and it usually is a story of their best night out.

said Jeni Gump on April 24, 2008 2:26 PM.

By that I mean it'd be an insane night (by your own admission) that would certainly be something, if captured on film, a site that features crazy insane stuff would link to.

And the "2" that's just being lazy.

said Baierman on April 24, 2008 4:28 PM.

Inserting insane things always makes for a memorable night.

said Scaramouch on April 24, 2008 4:35 PM.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you guys. I've been dying of some piece of shit virus that has been attacking my ability to function as a contributing member of society. I need a grenade, preferably shot out of a grenade launcher, pulling the pin and chucking wouldn't do it, aimed directly at my head so I can end my misery. Thankfully, it's been a nasty few days, or so I've been told, I haven't left my apartment in days, or I'd feel even more shitty for missing some nice days. You know it's bad when ya can't even maybe turn on the lappy to check e-mail and stuff because reading is a chore.

Anyway... I'll meet ya Scaramouch, when my body stops revolting against me and I can go more than five minutes without sneezing/coughing up my left lung (that side hurts when I cough) or otherwise expelling phlegm.

Wow, I got through typing sentences that might make sense to someone other than myself... I need a nap.

said Jeni Gump on April 28, 2008 1:13 PM.