Bullshit!
According to the Cuss-O-Meter, our cuss level here at YBNBY is low -- a mere 6.6% compared to the average 9% of most blogs! We have got to do something about this outrage. Take a moment and add the most colorful language you can imagine in the comments, and together we'll blast our cuss level through the mother fucking roof.
The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?
found via AdScam.

I feel a little like Babe Ruth stepping up to the plate here...

Cause I have never, ever, in my motherfuckin life heard of a fuckin
web site rating so fuckin ungrateful. Shit! Shit! Shit!
Fuck!... Shit!

They need to kiss my motherfucking ass. I will rip
their heads off and shit down their necks! I will shove a
switchblade so far up their ass they'll see it when they brush their
teeth! God Damn! What the fuck is wrong with these faggot assed,
pussy, shit head, cocksucking dykes? I wouldn't piss on them if
they were on fire. They're so fucking ignorant it must take them
an hour and a half to watch 60 minutes!

Fuck you fuck you fuck you!

said E on April 22, 2008 10:28 PM.

Well, shit goddamn hell fuck.

said Baierman on April 22, 2008 11:06 PM.

shit piss fuck cunt cock sucker motherfucker tits.

FUCK FUCK FUCK!

obviously you are not a golfer.

said Landon on April 23, 2008 12:56 AM.

That fucking fuck of a word "Fuck" is the only fucking word in the fucking English fucking language that can be used exclusively in a sentence or a paragraph if you have some fucking ambition.. An example:

Fucking fuck, fucking fucker fucking fucks fuck.

Translation: Gosh darn, I'm dissapointed in you. You had sex with people I'm not particulairly fond of. Darn.

said chad on April 23, 2008 4:13 AM.

Happy to be of service:

Wank
Cunt
Fuck
Shit

said Mat on April 23, 2008 4:21 AM.

Crap boobs crap! Hell damn fart!

said Mateus on April 23, 2008 9:01 AM.

Go eat a bag of dicks you fucking cock sucking shit for brains.

said Rob on April 23, 2008 9:13 AM.

Darnies! That's just rotten. Rotten, I exclaim! That blasted meter ought to have its stipend cut off.

Then we'll see how the rakish ne'erdowell fares in this, dare I say it, bloodboiling world of internet swearing contests.

The dastard! The DASTARD! Its mother was a slattern!

I hope this tomfoolery raises the stick and ball score of this establishment to acceptable levels.

Good day! Sir!

said Cussing Sailor on April 23, 2008 12:04 PM.

If any of you want to upload short videos to a video sharing site of yourselves swearing at YBNBY and send me the link, I'll happily feature them all in a Lunch Hour Veg next week.

said Scaramouch on April 23, 2008 12:45 PM.

Fucking A - hell, I just checked the cussing meter and we haven't moved that shitting piece of fuck even one tenth of a dammed point!

Fucking bullshit if you ask me...

said The Muggler on April 23, 2008 1:46 PM.

Hell, this is just one damn page. We have to leave shit in other posts as well to raise the meter.

said Miss Cellania on April 23, 2008 2:54 PM.

The whole rugmunching concept is royally fisted if you ask me.

(I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds dirty)

said Scaramouch on April 23, 2008 4:57 PM.

I thought every motherfucking comment I've left would have raised that shit... So fucking pissed at myself for not having accomplished that insurmountable feat of assholery (had to ad that cunt to my dictionary thank you very fucking much goddamn Firefox (more douchbagery, goddamn Firefox spell check doesn't even have Firefox in their dictionary (are you allowed to put a parenthesis inside of a parenthesis's? (I don't know where to stop with these)))). What in cunt licking hell is wrong with me? I'm going to take that piece of shit cuss-o-meter and make it violently meet concrete like the douche bag it is. You would think a website devoted to pop fucking culture would have more fuckery...

To be fair, Scaramouch told me to play nice when I started to comment so I've been restraining myself. Fucking t-bag licker...

I've always been a fan of 'for fucks sake you fucking cunt' when said brogue style it sounds less offensive, even quaint.

Why is The Muggler red? I want to be red! What is a Muggler? A muff smuggler? You know, instead of a muff diver? Do they stop you at customs if your a Muggler? Do you have to sell your mugs on the black market? Do tell Muggler, before I fucking implode.

Have a motherfucking good one assholes! I'm almost caught up...

said Jeni Gump on April 29, 2008 5:21 PM.

Oh, and Scaramouch, you would be called a header if you were rugmunching and wanted to put something larger in her vagina (god I love that word), at least that's what I fucking think. A fister (got sister as the first spell check word there, how delightfully perverted) would be someone who is frolicking (that word is so punish for this context) with their fingers and wanted to force something larger in her vagina.

said Jeni Gump on April 29, 2008 5:27 PM.