Apparently, the third anniversary is "leather". i never knew that, but somehow it seems vaguely appropriate for us on our third aniversary. I wanted to reach out thank a few people who've contributed to YBNBY over the years:
- Clickety Clack, my partner in crime who started the site with me and then moved on to his own blog.
- Jellio, who's been here almost from the start and had been instrumental in defining our voice and growing our traffic.
- Miss Cellania who provided the much needed female voice of reason to our boys locker room.
- Razen, who gave, and then took away, Homeless Frank.
- Evil Rich, who gave us our biggest post ever.
- Joe, who's continued to give us great movie reviews from the beginning.
Plus the 20 or so other writers that have come and gone, or are still here and have contributed over the years. Plus all the rgulars who come by every day and leave comments. it's the comments we get that really make this worthwhile.
Jellio actually slightly underestimated our stats in his previous post. According to our hosting provider, we've served just over 40 million pageviews in the three years since we started:
Let's hope that growth curve continues. We have some big ideas in store for 2008, so stick around,