My Unborn Son Has A Huge Penis

fetus.jpg

Least that's what the nurse said....Dad's so proud of you!

Plus, there's nothing like getting an early shot at causing my offspring shame and embarrassment. Sometime around the year 2021, I'll show him this blogpost and he'll hate me even more.

...did I mention we're giving him the middle name of "Danger?"

Congratulations, but that's his foot!

FYI my daughter had five penises.

said She Ra on May 15, 2007 9:34 AM.

I didn't put the arrow there, the nurse did. I'm hoping she can tell the difference.

said razen on May 15, 2007 9:55 AM.

Razen? Congratulations! I didn't know you were expecting (I first assumed it was Scaramouch posting, but he and Cindy should have a much clearer picture by now). Is there something in the water here at YBNBY?

said Miss Cellania on May 15, 2007 10:40 AM.

It must be the water, Miss C. Since I've been posting, my penis has grown to enormous proportions.

said TheMuggler on May 15, 2007 11:35 AM.

PLEASE!! PLEASE!! SHOW it to him BEFORE his friends find out about this post!!

Congrats

said alice on May 15, 2007 6:26 PM.

I suggest you call him King Gorilla.

said Ferman on May 15, 2007 10:33 PM.

I knew there was a reason I loved this blog. My son's middle name is also Danger! I was inspired by Penn Jillette who gave his daughter the kick-ass middle name of Crimefighter. It got me thinking, and I remembered that when I was a kid I used to always say, "my middle name is Danger." Of course it wasn't and that really bummed me out.

We are either setting our kids up for a life of ridicule, or a life on the daredevil circuit.

Congrats!

said jimbo on May 16, 2007 5:40 AM.