"I Think We're Dead."

I like when news anchors break character. And snort.

That sounds like one of my average days - "time is going really, really, really, really, really slow".

said Scaramouch on May 16, 2007 5:36 PM.

I'm embarrassed and proud at the same time that I saw this broadcast live. There's a reason why a lot of goofy stories from Seattle that end up online is from Q13 Fox news. Their broadcast is such a joke.

said Your mom's new boyfriend on May 16, 2007 10:24 PM.

"...we made brownies. And I think we're dead." I love it.

said Manda on May 17, 2007 6:11 PM.

This reminds me of the friend who tried Marijuana for the first time in high school, and worriedly told his companions,

"I think I'm allergic to this stuff."

When they asked him why he thought so, he answered,

"Becaue I feel really funny."

said TBH on May 18, 2007 10:39 AM.

Okay, I'm not high, but this has me laughing so hard I'm crying. Ahhhhhh...thanks. *wipes away tear*

said jooley ann on May 18, 2007 4:15 PM.

i think ive watched this video about 30 times in the last 10 minutes. i cant stop. my favorite part is the woman off camera snorting. i think im having an overdose and so is my wife. i think were dying.. uhhhh it never stops being funny.

said kt on May 18, 2007 5:03 PM.

THANK YOU THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for sharing. I don't know the last time that I laughed that hard. The snort is the clincher. Beautiful.

said lulu on May 19, 2007 2:11 AM.

I can't thank you enough and would also like to say if it weren't for the intellegent and keanly trained officers of the law we would be without amazing stupidity that is priceless, carry on with the good work gentelmen!

said cecilec on May 22, 2007 5:44 PM.

said cecilec on May 22, 2007 5:45 PM.

duuuuuuuude, just go with it.

said mattyd on May 22, 2007 10:46 PM.

Can you get this on Youtube or Google, please?!?!

said davelisowski on May 24, 2007 1:05 AM.

I have never been quite so proud of Michigan in all my life.

said SummerRose on May 24, 2007 3:34 PM.

OMG!!! This is friggin hilarious!!!! "Time is going by really really slow" HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! That had to be some fiya cronic yo!!!

said lokeey on May 25, 2007 12:44 AM.

I wonder if they made any extra brownies....I want some!Too funny!!LOL!

said Txgirl on May 25, 2007 10:18 AM.

i've been hi a few times myself & i know that i've convinced my self of some crazy things. but despite that,i still can't get over the line "i think we're dead"! because of the stoner rational that they must be dead because everything is moving "really, really slow". to funny, i'm actually crying.

said tish on May 26, 2007 4:13 PM.

What gets me is that they're so ignorant they don't even know it's impossible to overdose on marijuana. This is what drug laws in our country are based on - ignorance.

said angrymob on May 29, 2007 2:21 PM.

Oh. My. God.

I am laughing so hard I'm crying.

Can't. Stop. Crying.

said traci on May 31, 2007 11:56 AM.

i bet this guy was trying to rekindle his relationship or something. this is priceless. being a cop, youd think that this guy would have some kind of insight about the effects of weed and how its more intense if you ingest it. silly man. i kind of feel sorry for him, though. imagine having a terrible experience, losing your job, and then having all of that be on the news so everyone can laugh at what a dipshit you are.

said Masha P. on June 1, 2007 4:35 AM.

Holy schnikies that's hilarious! The operator should have said, 'you are dead. Meow!'

said bill on June 1, 2007 4:37 PM.

this is the funniest shit i have seen since "internet started". damn. time is going by s really really really really (how many times did he say it), slow. it's priceless. the best thing is that you can't make up shit like that. thanks to whomever the uploader is!

said be free on June 4, 2007 8:31 PM.

Paris Hilton says she will not appeal against her 45-day jail sentence and will "learn" from her ordeal...

said Quintin Snow on June 15, 2007 2:01 PM.

Can aynyone tell me where I can find good tires fo my car??
I live in New York.

said lultyDastVacy on October 21, 2007 5:41 PM.