Top 15 Unintentionally Funny Comic Book Panels

funnycomic_jokerboner1.jpg

Comics are great because as they get older not only do they get more valuable (at least my future children hope so because they ain't going to no college unless a certain Mr. Spiderman can afford to send them) but they also get funnier. Thank god our use of language changes over the years because it makes our old comics look stupid and that's funny.

Here's a collection of the Top 15 Funniest Unintentionally Funny Comic Book Panels of All Time.

15. Joker's Boner
I think most of the comic goes on like this. That's all the Joker ever talks about, really.

funnycomic_jokersboner.jpg

14. Rod! Rod! Rod!
I can't tell if she's hoping for it or is suddenly surprised by it.

funnycomic_rodrod.jpg

13. Archie Beats off
How convenient that the water comes up to their waists.

funnycomic_archie.jpg

12. Shut up, Sue
This one really isn't too unusual for early Fantastic Four comics. Sue really didn't know her place back then.

funnycomic_FantasticFour.jpg

11. Spider-spunk
Aunt May should know better than to snoop around a teenage boy's room.

funnycomic_auntmay.jpg

10. Wonder Woman's eye-lash emergency
God, women can be so vain.

funnycomic_wonderwoman_eyelash.jpg

9. Captain America, wanker
This one's for our Cockney audience.

funnycomic_capwank.jpg

8. Butt-stroked?
No idea what this is from or what butt-stroking means to this guy but it's funny that this isn't the first time it's happened to him.

funnycomic_buttstroke.jpg

7. Barry Arren, Frash
It's one thing to have a character that's an insensitive stereotype, but did the editor really have to get in on it too?

funnycomic_flash.jpg

6. Robin takes off his panties
I'm sure this little perv does this all the time. I mean look at who his role model is.

funnycomic_robin.jpg

5. Dr. Doom and Crazy Black Man
Most likely this one actually intended to be funny but was it meant to be a story that showed how it's hard for a pimp working with a Dr. Doom tranny?

funnycomic_cagedoommoney.jpg

4. Wonder Woman - just like a woman only smart
Well you really can't say this guy is a mysoginist. He's totally got respect for Wonder Woman so that's pretty progressive of him.

funnycomic_wonderwoman_smart.jpg

3. Hope she has a safe word
It's hard to believe this one is real and that any version of Batman in the last 60 something years would sound natural saying this. But there it is.

funnycomic_batspank.jpg

2. Lois' morning after
Robots just don't quit unless you let them go around back. Lois learned the hard way.

funnycomic_loisbutt.jpg

1. Oh, Batman. You didn't.
This is my all-time favorite. That Batman has really got problems.
funnycomic_jla.jpg

This is priceless!

said Miss Cellania on March 21, 2007 8:29 AM.

I like how Wonder Women could not breathe with tape over her eyes and mouth. That is too funny she most of had a pretty bad cold in that issue.

said Brent Martin on March 21, 2007 11:05 AM.

Sadly, as I see it, the Batman's line/balloon in the last panel is clipped. (That "papa spank" line is from BATMAN #1, the first Catwoman story, as I remember it...perhaps this was the DC folks' idea of witty flirting repartee.

said Todd Mason on March 21, 2007 11:36 AM.

Panel 8 -

Butt-stroking is to be clocked with the butt of a gun, usually a rifle.

Still sounds really uncomfortable in the panel :P

said Grey on March 21, 2007 11:46 AM.

I am in tears!

said Doug Haslam on March 21, 2007 11:50 AM.

That Spiderman strip- how did Peter explain?

"I don't know Aunt May - I just did a wrist movement and..."

From T4td (Thought 4 the Day)

said T4td on March 21, 2007 12:22 PM.

Ripping off Superdickery.com, are we?

said Fuckerface on March 21, 2007 12:23 PM.

This is fantastic; the Captain America 'WANK', especially, never fails to make me laugh.

said The Third Man on March 21, 2007 12:27 PM.

although much of this is too complicated for my woman's brain, its hard to pick a favorite - #4 kills me!

said melissa on March 21, 2007 2:31 PM.

I don't see a single comic there NOT found on superdickery. What a rip off. You should be ashamed.

said Dave on March 21, 2007 4:02 PM.

Cartoon #8. Butt-Stroking

said JMD on March 21, 2007 5:23 PM.

Great, great list. And you managed to pull it off without any allusions to Batman / Robin gay love. Cheers.

I don't get the one about things being too complicated for a woman's brain, though. I'm just surprised medical science had identified this as early as the 40s.

said Great White Snark on March 21, 2007 7:18 PM.

This was all hilarious when I first read it at Superdickery. Man, that site is great.

said Pete on March 21, 2007 7:51 PM.

BATMAN DID ROBIN IN THE BUTT!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA

HOLY BUTT-NUTS, BATMAN!!!!

said Robinhassyphillis on March 21, 2007 8:16 PM.

this is a bullshit ripoff

internet is full of plagiarists and fraudsters these days

said mark on March 21, 2007 8:46 PM.

Comic books are for gayfers.

said Not a nerd on March 21, 2007 9:49 PM.

the internet is full of people who just talk shit about other people because they arent looking them in the face...didnt your mother ever teach you that if you dont have something nice/constructive to say, then dont say anything at all??

said sickofreaderposts on March 21, 2007 10:00 PM.

wow I've got tons of these, they're even funnier then these - I'll post them sometime!

said Mango on March 21, 2007 11:01 PM.

I'd never seen 'em before, and I thought they were hi-larious....

said Elvis on March 21, 2007 11:44 PM.

> the internet is full of people who just talk shit about other people because they arent looking them in the face...

That really is the big disadvantage of the 'net. I lose all the joy of watching you squirm.

> didnt your mother ever teach you that if you dont have something nice/constructive to say, then dont say anything at all??

That's your defense? Awesome. They call the author on plagiarism and you say it isn't friendly to point out when someone is being a total ass-hat.

I guess that settles it. Author copies without sourcing? Better not say anything, it isn't PC. I mean, you can't refute that kind of logic.

said The Dogs Bollocks on March 22, 2007 12:50 AM.

I bet you that some of it is intentional, but cleverly subversive.

said Tironius on March 22, 2007 2:46 AM.

That was extremely funny hahahahaha

said kekoman on March 22, 2007 2:46 AM.

FYI. Number 5. with Doctor Doom and Crazy black man is actually a real super character from the comic book Power Man and Iron Fist. The crazy black man as you do call him is Power Man and he was partners with Iron Fist (A martial artist). The comic book ended with the death of Iron Fist however.

said markan on March 22, 2007 2:54 AM.

The Dogs Bollocks, not to defend a total asshat or anything, but I THINK sickofreaderposts' comment referred to Not a Nerd's stunning relation of comic books with homosexuality. If that were the case, sickofreaderposts wouldn't be too far off. If you're correct, however, I fully support your asshat diagnosis.

Murphy

P.S. Chicken Bollocks

said Murphy on March 22, 2007 3:24 AM.

That's farking funny!!

said bill on March 22, 2007 4:59 AM.

That's farking funny!!

said bill on March 22, 2007 4:59 AM.

> the internet is full of people who just talk shit
> about other people because they arent looking
> them in the face...didnt your mother ever teach
> you that if you dont have something
> nice/constructive to say, then dont say anything
> at all??

If everyone did that, there would only be praise in the comments, and nobody would have known that there were any dissenting opinions

On a different note, this is an exciting development in grammar:

> I like how Wonder Women could not breathe with
> tape over her eyes and mouth. That is too funny
> she most of had a pretty bad cold in that issue.

I haven't seen "most of" substituted for "must have" anywhere before, you are a pioneer of ignorance. Congratulations!

said KenLenny on March 22, 2007 6:06 AM.

said Roz on March 22, 2007 6:10 AM.

I'm with the previous posters. This might as well be linkjacking. All of the content is ripped off from superdickery.com.

said wolf sleepy on March 22, 2007 6:22 AM.

I am not amused by the references to my supposed lustful feelings for Robin.

Expect to feel the wrath of the mighty Batman ye infidels.

said Batman on March 22, 2007 7:36 AM.

...er, holy wack, no that won't do... holy hotpants, no-no that won't do either.

Ah bollocks -Batman never touched me OK! it was all that Joker's idea for me expose myself, if it hadn't been for that cheese grater I would have jumped in and given him a thing or two to think about!!

said Robin on March 22, 2007 8:49 AM.

Ripoff artist.
Give credit where credit is due, f00l.

said galbo on March 22, 2007 8:49 AM.

#14 was funny back when I gave it a dropshadow and posted it. Search for "Love and Affection, Comic Book Style!".

said Sleestak on March 22, 2007 8:58 AM.

Has anyone noticed that these were previously posted at superdickery.com?

said Jet on March 22, 2007 9:17 AM.

Way to rip off your content. Did you really think you'd get away with it? Douchelord.

said Chris on March 22, 2007 9:52 AM.

"Ripoff artist.
Give credit where credit is due, f00l."

Yes, credit should be given to DC Comics, Marvel, the writers, Bob Kane, Stan Lee,...

Unless, superdickery wrote and drew all these panels.

said yoba on March 22, 2007 10:03 AM.

Great article. I look forward to your ripping off other articles from superdickery.com soon. Meh.

said The Z on March 22, 2007 10:06 AM.

I am laughing my ass off. Absolutely priceless! Thanks! Now, I gotta go check my old comics.

said Mr Manic Depressive on March 22, 2007 10:08 AM.

So was I the only one who found these not funny? oohhhhh he said "boner" wow that HE LAR EE OUS, just...wow

said Topher on March 22, 2007 10:08 AM.

said Topher on March 22, 2007 10:09 AM.

said The Z on March 22, 2007 10:10 AM.

All content from Superdickery is ripped off of Marvel and DC Comics. If you think i am bored actually claims to have created any of the material they post up to keep us entertained, then you have seriously lost touch. That is all.

said Dan on March 22, 2007 10:49 AM.

I like how people talk shit when there's no chance they're going to get their ass kicked.

said horatio on March 22, 2007 11:20 AM.

I just wanted to be among the first 100 people to point out that this first appeared on Superdickery.com.

said BobH on March 22, 2007 11:23 AM.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa......Lois this is not my Batman cup.

said drew on March 22, 2007 11:45 AM.

Reading the comments is almost as much fun as the comics.

It appears that the grammar police, thought police, and logic police from Slashdot have expanded their march on the world - a march in which all mom's-basement-dwelling-thoughtless-antisocial-nerd people will be commenting on all internet venues.

said Jack Nicholson on March 22, 2007 11:58 AM.

Reading the comments is almost as much fun as the comics.

said Jack Nicholson on March 22, 2007 12:03 PM.

It was worth posting twice.

Have a nice day.

said Jack Nicholson on March 22, 2007 12:10 PM.

nice article, funny -
but: what maniac had to script a js which scrolls down on mouseclick?? thats not "fancy" but simply very, very annoying, cant even copy links from the comments...
dear "developer": sometimes less is more!

said guest on March 22, 2007 12:24 PM.

"hi - i think the butt stroked one refers to being hit over the head with the butt of a gun... but there is really no way to tell for sure! i like your dirty thought better!"

Wait, "really no way to tell for sure"? Hmm, Maybe... Read The F*cking Magazine

said huh on March 22, 2007 12:27 PM.

Oh my god, someone has taken material that exists on another site, (while they both take their material from another source, the original comics), and they've compilated what they consider to be the best material for the general public to look at! Bastard!

Seriously, thanks to the author, a wicked list. Truly funny. Gotta show some of this stuff to my fiance. ;)

said Moridin on March 22, 2007 12:56 PM.

said Moridin on March 22, 2007 1:02 PM.

dude, these were great! i dont even give a shit if its taken from somewhere else.

said joe cool on March 22, 2007 1:06 PM.

Okay before you all start with "He/she took them from so and so. Just think about this, the person that these might have been taken from was taking them from a comic book, so he/she isn't free from plagerism either"

And no matter where they were posted first, they are still as funny here as they were there.

said Scott on March 22, 2007 1:39 PM.

wow. well, ummm...there seems to be no end to what comics do to young, perverted minds.
glad i read the hell out of em.

said darth stufucious on March 22, 2007 1:42 PM.

Reference #8 butstrokes is when your struck with the butt end of a rifle. They teach it to you in the military.

said dale on March 22, 2007 2:11 PM.

Reference #8 butt stroke is when your struck with the butt end of a rifle. They teach it to you in the military.

said dale on March 22, 2007 2:12 PM.

said dale on March 22, 2007 2:12 PM.

yeah, all of these comics and more can be seen at superdickery.

it ends with a dot com.

said Liam on March 22, 2007 2:35 PM.

"This refers to the use of the butt of a rifle in bayonet fighting. A vertical butt-stroke is the up swing of the rifle butt into the chin or face of the adversary. A horizontal butt-stroke is a pushing side swing of the rifle butt into the side of the adversary's head. Both motions are made with a quick snap and follow-through. Both are followed up with the the butt then pushed ("smashed") straight into the adversary's face."

Right, and it isn't an antiquated term. In the Marines we used this phrase all the time and it is still used to refer to that oh-shit moment when you run out of ammo and have to default to - butt-stroking!!!

said Epanimondas on March 22, 2007 2:36 PM.

said Epanimondas on March 22, 2007 2:36 PM.

Superman used to say 'PAPA SPANK!" quite often back in the golden age

said Sandman on March 22, 2007 2:41 PM.

Superman used to say 'PAPA SPANK!" quite often back in the golden age

said Sandman on March 22, 2007 2:42 PM.

If we had waited to read this on the other site we'd still be waiting because it's slow, very slow. Funny that the same little bitches complaining about this guy ripping off are probably the same ones downloading pirated music and don't give it a second thought. Shut up!

said ButtStroke on March 22, 2007 3:06 PM.

Trivia for the day - did you know that the person who invented Wonder Woman, also invented the 1st lie-detector machine? He was obsessed with finding a way to scientifically detect if someone was lying. Wonder-woman and her golden lasso was his ultimate fantasy....hmm mine too - hah!

said wonder-ful on March 22, 2007 3:13 PM.

said wonder-ful on March 22, 2007 3:26 PM.

kushcash?

said fatty on March 22, 2007 3:39 PM.

Thank you all for telling us about superdickery.com Or was that one person pretending to be several different people...who knows! In any case, it's irrelevant because superdickery.com was probably not the first site to think the old Marvel comics or DC comics were funny with their ancient wording. Quit promoting other sites. It's ridiculous. Just enjoy the content - or don't enjoy it, it's your prerogative, I suppose. Oh, and most of you might want to look for apartments, I'm sure your mothers want their basements back.

said Becky on March 22, 2007 4:21 PM.

Couple of questions...

First off, what did that robot really do to Lois?

Second, What was the Joker's boner?

said ferrgus on March 22, 2007 4:40 PM.

I checked out the Superdickery site and I couldn't find any acknowledgment of the copyright on the source material (DC and Marvel comics), just the name "Superdickery" and their logo. This indicates that the images are the property of the original companies or are in the public domain and fair game for anyone to use.

BTW Superdickery is hilarious but it's the slowest site I've ever seen

said BudTugly on March 22, 2007 4:54 PM.

BudTugly--

That's not how it works. You don't need to necessarily put copyright notices on something for it to be copyrighted. There are advantages to it, but they don't apply here. No doubt this stuff is still all copyrighted. Superdickery and this site can still use the images, though, because it's fair use.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some butt-stroking to do.

said lawstudent on March 22, 2007 5:18 PM.

In #4, mysoginist is really spelled misogynist, from the Greek gyne (woman).

said Bob on March 22, 2007 6:05 PM.

hilarious...

said BasicBrown on March 22, 2007 6:35 PM.

hilarious...

said BasicBrown on March 22, 2007 6:36 PM.

Yeah, 'cause Batman being gay would just be horrible! Jeez...

Seems several of the others were much funnier.

said Paul on March 22, 2007 6:39 PM.

Little nitpick, but the comment for #3 is inaccurate. That panel comes from took place in 39 or 40, and thus is more than 60 years old.

said POWRSURG on March 22, 2007 6:50 PM.

Butt-stroked == pistol-whipped

said BMH on March 22, 2007 7:57 PM.

These comments are hilarious! Hahahahahaha

said Tess Vallejo on March 22, 2007 8:38 PM.

it cant be proven these pictures came from superdickery. however, a honest blogger would indeed cite where he got the pictures, lest he imply he scanned them himself.

said lovermillion on March 22, 2007 8:41 PM.

The last one was DAAAAMN funny :D

said kalle on March 22, 2007 9:06 PM.

LoL... Bunch of losers. Get a life. Quit arguing online over web content.

said losers on March 22, 2007 9:56 PM.

That shit is photoshopped

said Citrus on March 22, 2007 10:01 PM.

Guys, this was funny. It doesn't matter if the images came from SuperDickery or not (though if they did a reference would've been nice). I'd never seen them, so I thought they were great. And by the way, SuperDickery's website is SLOW (at least when I tried to browse it right now), to the point that I wouldn't have the tolerance to browse the gallery. Putting a few of the best all in one place on a fast server equals win.

said insignis on March 22, 2007 10:11 PM.

All these were taken from superdickery.com FYI

said mikelogics on March 22, 2007 10:33 PM.

Okay peons of knowledge....two points...

a: how do you know that this site ripped off another site or not the other way around??
b: so what if another site was ripped off tv does it all the time and you hear no one complaining deal or no deal, are you smarter than a fifth grader, american idol, they were all taken from other ideas most of them started in europe!!!

one more point... what if someone uses bad grammar on the internet, its the internet not microsoft word or grammar class most people type so fast and pretty much make some mistakes, I can promise you that I have made mitakes and had to go back and correct them so little anal retentive, pricks like you who nit pick at every little thing and who probably have nothing better to do but sit at the computer, play with yourself and put other people down for bad grammar or ripping somebody else off! So you know what I live in America, where you can tell someone to piss off and probably get applauded for it so piss off you pretenisuos anal retentive teacher's pet pimple on the ass of a fly prick.... now I'm done. (applause)

said DwayneC on March 22, 2007 10:51 PM.

Okay peons of knowledge....two points...

said DwayneC on March 22, 2007 10:52 PM.

WHO CARES IF THESE ARE POSTED FROM ANOTHER WEB SITE????? maybe there is some people who dont know that other website and they got to enjoy them here,hm? you guys should be ashamed....
(great friggin' comics by the way)

said just shut up on March 22, 2007 10:55 PM.

(great friggin' comics by the way)

said just shut up on March 22, 2007 10:55 PM.

sorry got impatient for page to get done posted twice

said DwayneC on March 22, 2007 10:56 PM.

I'm the juggernaut, Bitch!!

said willerundi on March 22, 2007 11:19 PM.

Yeah - this was very funny! Quite gay - ok verrrrrry gay. Gay is funny. Heck yeah - homo's are fricking hi-lar-i-ous and fruity.

said poncho on March 22, 2007 11:21 PM.

Gay as a dollar is young my son!

said peekonut on March 22, 2007 11:25 PM.

OK! We get it! These are originally from a different site!
The Poster never tried to take credit for it so leave them alone!

said annoyed! on March 22, 2007 11:28 PM.

this is great! I love the comments better than the comics! I imagine all of us total dorks and losers sitting in the dark basement shaking monkeyz to these totally funny comics! Ok - wait you losers. Doncha love the internet cuz you all would be kicking my perfect little ass if I said that to your face! Plagerism turns me on - that and mean people. Bring it on bad boyzzzzzzzzzz.

said I am a hottie on March 22, 2007 11:32 PM.

Superdickery may well be the source, and may well be funny, but I'll never know, as it is THE slowest site I've seen since the days of 19.2 modems...

Regardless, the "wank" one made me laugh at work.

said GodWithFire on March 22, 2007 11:48 PM.

Regardless, the "wank" one made me laugh at work.

Too funny I had to repost this one! WOW

said I am a hottie on March 22, 2007 11:51 PM.

Hey, Superdickery has bits from Archie, Sonic and other strips too. I gotta find a suitable City of Heroes panel...

said SabreJustice on March 22, 2007 11:54 PM.

said SabreJustice on March 22, 2007 11:54 PM.

to all you superdikery snobs:

it is obvious you have too much time on your hands. i've never been to this superdickery site and i doubt i ever will. so i'm glad this person posted these, because they were funny.

said rob on March 22, 2007 11:55 PM.

> the internet is full of people who just talk shit
> about other people because they arent looking
> them in the face...didnt your mother ever teach
> you that if you dont have something
> nice/constructive to say, then dont say anything
> at all??

On a different note, this is an exciting development in grammar:

> I like how Wonder Women could not breathe with
> tape over her eyes and mouth. That is too funny
> she most of had a pretty bad cold in that issue.

***Yeah stop wasting kenny and my time!!! right Kenny???? You got my back right Kenny - Kenny I love you!!!***
Said like a good psycho chick! Love and kisses trish_the_dish!

said Tricia_Humel on March 22, 2007 11:58 PM.

What is going on with this psycho chick, gay haters comments??? This was damn funny! Who cares about that other site. I enjoyed the laugh.

said karen on March 23, 2007 12:02 AM.

lol this funny hehe! i remember those kinda comics lol the language these days has change a great deal its weird...

said Wolfman on March 23, 2007 12:16 AM.

said Wolfman on March 23, 2007 12:17 AM.

Herro!

said asianinvasion on March 23, 2007 12:54 AM.

"Fair use" applies to the use of the images themselves; the selection and arrangement of the content are each separate, copyrightable interests. If the images are fair use, and superdickery.com created this list from them or even just selected the content, that creativity is enough to attract copyright over that selecting/arranging and this site was wrong to have taken it.

Of course I haven't been to superdickery.com (such effort... best type up a long response instead), so maybe they just had hundreds of images up there and THIS site did the selecting and list-making thing. Then no one did anything wrong, sing halleluiah and so on and so forth.

said law & disorder on March 23, 2007 1:06 AM.

what is that boner Joker's talking about??

said lovethese on March 23, 2007 2:01 AM.

The Crazy Black Man in Dooms panel is Luke Cage, he'll do anything for money...seriously read some recent stuff.

said Kaiswil2 on March 23, 2007 3:12 AM.

said Kaiswil2 on March 23, 2007 3:13 AM.

said Kaiswil2 on March 23, 2007 3:18 AM.

All taken from Superdickery. Lame.

said Anon on March 23, 2007 8:06 AM.

If you guys want some nice hard laughs at not-so-kid-friendly phrases, go watch some old episodes of Rocky & Bullwinkle.... Saw some a few months back and suddenly realized why I'm so screwed up.

said Broadway on March 23, 2007 9:21 AM.

Well it might well come from Superdickery, but given I just lost about 5 years waiting for the content from that site to load up, this is far easier to read.

said Theo on March 23, 2007 9:26 AM.

And everything on supderdickery.com is taken from Marvel and DC....Lame

Not everyone is a 40yr old geek living with their parents and surfing the web all day, suckling up to momma. See we cant see every site.

Thanks for the post, funny stuff.

said bob347 on March 23, 2007 10:02 AM.

What happened to our school system?

~"it's the internet, who cares about grammer"~

If people took more time and put a little pride in themselves by proofreading, or for that matter just thinking before they offer their emotional opinions, then perhaps they wouldn't come off as complete morons. It could even be possible for others to understand them without having to first decipher what they are "truly" saying. Just a suggeestion: think first, post later.

But to drive the point; I understand that none of you actually care about anyone but yourselves. That is why this post will get either flamed or ignored. The whole object of my post is to share with you one profound thought, "The world could give a shit who you are and what you have to say. The only people who care are those who surround you, like your family."

In other words, you don't have to make yourself seem bigger in your own mind by always having something to say on every blog site known to mankind.

Quit being so emotional and grow up.

By the way, what is compilated? I haven't "compiled" my thoughts on the subject, but am truly confused at this moment as to what compilated means.

~This is the first and last post~

~Rin~

said Beatchya-in-the-EYE on March 23, 2007 10:41 AM.

The 'butt-stroking' panel is, appropriately enough, from 'Man Thing'. A Chris Claremont story called 'Sorority Rites', if memory serves.

said timc on March 23, 2007 11:54 AM.

"If people took more time and put a little pride in themselves by proofreading"

"Just a suggeestion: think first, post later"

Just another "suggeestion" think first, spell check second, then post........ unless of course you were being ironic :)

said alan on March 23, 2007 12:13 PM.

"If people took more time and put a little pride in themselves by proofreading"

"Just a suggeestion: think first, post later"

said alan on March 23, 2007 12:14 PM.

"If people took more time and put a little pride in themselves by proofreading"

"Just a suggeestion: think first, post later"

said alan on March 23, 2007 12:14 PM.

Amen, Rin.

said yourenotasinterestingasyouthink on March 23, 2007 12:36 PM.

Atleast i don't like boys

said Deez Nutz on March 23, 2007 1:03 PM.

so you are lesbian?

said pietzel on March 23, 2007 1:36 PM.

Just to jump on the bandwagon... superdickery.com, superdickery.com, superdickery.com, superdickery.com, superdickery.com, superdickery.com, superdickery.com, superdickery.com, superdickery.com, superdickery.com, superdickery.com.

Go there. Just go there. There are hundreds more panels and covers like this, it's great for killing time.

What I'd like to know is, can someone PLEASE explain what "butt-stroking" referred to? *shudders*

said megabigBLUR on March 23, 2007 1:59 PM.

Butt-stroke: A strike with the butt of a rifle or shotgun.

said Anon E. Mouse on March 23, 2007 2:11 PM.

Gee, I didn't know that Sleestak was the only person on the planet who could do a drop shadow! Zoinks!

said princessfoamy on March 23, 2007 2:17 PM.

Aside from Superdickery, another good site for panels like this is "What Were They Thinking?" at luchins.com.

said Kelson on March 23, 2007 3:05 PM.

Comments:
(PLEASE READ - dues to the hundreds of spam comments we're now receiving every day, any comment containing a URL will be automatically deleted - sorry, folks)

Unquote

bet I can sneak in mine...
= . ok?
whatwouldturtledo blogspot com

said Turtle on March 23, 2007 3:06 PM.

the last panel with Batman was an intentional joke on the part of the artists.

said ForeverZero on March 23, 2007 4:57 PM.

has anyone noticed the posts are with the wrong names?

said reyes on March 23, 2007 5:03 PM.

A butt stroke is the physical decription of anal sex. It is taught in the military, but don't ask me about it, because I'm not supposed to tell.

said Major Paine on March 23, 2007 5:12 PM.

For more of these please go to WWW.SUPERDICKERY.COM

said Jeff on March 23, 2007 5:21 PM.

I would like to know what issue that #15 comic panel (Joker slamming down his fist on the podium ranting about "so they laugh at my boner") was from...(i imagine its a BATMAN comic of some kind but thats all i know at this point...can you help me out?

said Steven on March 23, 2007 6:18 PM.

What happened to our school system?

~"it's the internet, who cares about grammer"~

Quit being so emotional and grow up.

~This is my first of many posts because I am so superior to all of you! I need to teach you to be more intelligent, like me for instance. You know that I am one of those snobs that you see all the time and wish you could be like me. Well.... now you can! It's okay I will teach you to be pompous and conceited and think so highly of myself. You will never know that I am this really really old ugly fat and smelly............butthole. Say our first lesson will be butt stroking - yummy!~

~Rin~

said ~Rin~ on March 23, 2007 7:25 PM.

What happened to our school system?

~"it's the internet, who cares about grammer"~

Quit being so emotional and grow up.

~Rin~

said ~Rin~ on March 23, 2007 7:26 PM.

said Kombayne Nikoladze on March 23, 2007 10:00 PM.

said Kombayne Nikoladze on March 23, 2007 10:01 PM.

If this was on superdickery, and you found it here, why bother looking at it then complaining? Why not stay at superdickery and keep you biatching there? If you think it is plagiarized then launch a formal complaint against it. Instead of uselessly complaining here. And then again, all of you might be too lazy to do the aforementioned act.

said Kombayne Nikoladze on March 23, 2007 10:03 PM.

Fucking superb. Thanks for finding those.

said Nic on March 23, 2007 10:08 PM.

Wahhhhhhhhhhh Superdickery wahhhhhhhhhhhhh grammar wahhhhhhhhhhhhh! You Internet police asshats need to sit down somewhere and STFU! He did NOT claim to scan or originally put these up, he simply organized his own list of favorites. I swear you dipshits suck the fun out of everything surrounding you.

PS count my spelling errors biatch!

PPS Point out my grammatical flaws too!

PPPS I still don't give a Superfuq!

said crunkedup on March 23, 2007 10:47 PM.

Images taken from Superdickery. Oh boy. It happens all the time, and throwing a temper tantrum like this is just going to keep people from going to that site. It's annoying.

A simple request for credit would have sufficed, and probably increased traffic. But this is just bad publicity for Superdickery. After the fourth or fifth whine, I'm sure everyone started to roll their eyes.

It's annoyed me enough to avoid it completly now.

said I'maguest on March 24, 2007 2:32 AM.

Here's an idea-- instead of complaning here because you've seen them before, go over to the other sight and post a positive comment there.

What's that? You don't know how to make positive comments? Oh, right. I forgot I was talking to the internets.

Anyway, yeah, I've seen a couple of these before. But that last one is new to me. It's also disturbingly hilarious.

said etho on March 24, 2007 4:10 AM.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE BLACK MAN ONE

said sqwee on March 24, 2007 7:34 AM.

The whiners are right. And again, Digg fails at life.

If you thought the stuff on Superdickery was this good, why not just link it and do a write-up on it, rather than just steal it?

said Tetsuo on March 24, 2007 10:16 AM.

papa SPANK superdickery after beating off joker's boner with doctor hash and crazy black man leaving something sticky under peter parker's door and.....

jeez...you comic book geeks need a life. seriously. do you actually READ what you post in the comments? are you all irony impaired? are you all basement-dwelling 40-year old virgin-nerds?

evil richard, kudos on your submission, superdickHEADery dot com notwithstanding.

peace out.

said superdickHEADery on March 24, 2007 10:57 AM.

superdickery

said superdickery on March 24, 2007 11:31 AM.

On a very slow workday, I actually spent the time going through the Superdickery site and don't remember any of these. Could be my memory, but I don't think so.

Either way, big deal. It's a top 15 list, and as long as the commentary isn't the same as the other site's commentary on the same panels, there's not much here to whine about. It's a funny, quick, accessible collection of panels. Cheers.

said Melora on March 24, 2007 12:24 PM.

heh wow, really not sure whats funnier, the comics, or these people seriously argueing.

said way to go on March 24, 2007 1:00 PM.

Yes, you can see a fuller collection of these items at Superdickery dot com.

said Robert on March 24, 2007 4:01 PM.

So these pics were on another site before, and this guy is reposting it. okay, it's a little plagiarism, i dont see him making millions off of it.
But all of the other ppl whining about it being elsewhere, well, you just sound like the biggest bunch of bitches.
Tetsuo above has the right idea with his comment. Time for some of you to go look in the mirror real hard for a while.

said Sandman on March 24, 2007 7:19 PM.

This is seriously the funniest thing ive ever seen! i mean omg XD!!! 'n like if id be 18 and have an internet bank account id donate :D

said Oh god this is hilarious on March 24, 2007 8:20 PM.

wow. I actually can't stop laughing. Those were hilarious, thank you so much!!!!!!

said Joe on March 24, 2007 8:47 PM.

Geeks

said Haha on March 24, 2007 10:36 PM.

Joker's boner ones are Gnarly! totally bitchin! I like how language changes but people still ASSuME everything should be the way THEY want it. This is a giggle so laugh! or may you have much pizzaz!(the old term)

said pulelehua on March 24, 2007 11:43 PM.

Hey there Brill McBrilliantson, this was brilliant.

said Derek on March 25, 2007 5:00 AM.

Laughed till I had tears in my eyes. And fuck the bitching about sliperydickery, plaigerism my ass, the panels were originally written by DC, slippydick or whatever its called don't own 'em, they didn't buy the rights from DC.

Anyways, all the bitching just turns folks away from the other site, one politely posted reference would have served a far better purpose then a bunch of obnoxious, geeky, bitchy posts by jackasses.

Now I'm going to send this link to others who will enjoy.

said cale on March 25, 2007 6:03 AM.

Robin..what have I done to you?

said ReggaePunk on March 25, 2007 5:49 PM.

Here's yet another post pointing out that butt-stroking refers to being hit in the face with the butt end of a rifle.

said ragamuffin12 on March 25, 2007 8:20 PM.

..Hahaha! I really like the last one. "Robin--What have I done to you!?" Priceless. Good job. :]

said Hannah on March 25, 2007 10:12 PM.

After reading these, I feel so internetly. Wow. Back to reality.

said crunchnmunchmuffy on March 25, 2007 10:26 PM.

ummmmm......wen it comes to the "butt stroke" 1 i think it means wen u get a sun stroke but on ur ass......not wen u get hit with the butt of a rifle.....makes more sence considerin he says hes been out in the sun for so long!!!

said furious jim on March 26, 2007 4:42 PM.

Sweet

said Jasmine on March 26, 2007 5:01 PM.

Wow. Way to rip off superdickery dot com

said jer on March 26, 2007 5:27 PM.

I knew these mother fuckers where gay ! Theres more spandex in the hall of justice then there is in a Richard Simmons yard sale ! Blunt Man and Chronic could kick all these faggots ass ! Snooch to the mother fuckin Nooch !

said Bad Mother fucker Jay on March 26, 2007 10:25 PM.

LOL! Wow - these are great! The posts are pretty funny too. It is a great reminder that there are a zillion freaks out there that seriously care that another sight may have posted these first! I mean really WTF? Get a life.

said Regina on March 26, 2007 10:47 PM.

Oh give the guy a break ... he was only trying to cheer us up .... so what if it wasn't original source material !

said Darkfung on March 27, 2007 8:12 AM.

he isn't ripping off superdickery because he isn't turning this entirely into a site. Instead he is just posting a list of his favorite subliminal and/or ignorant comic panels.

said CGFuller on March 27, 2007 1:53 PM.

heh, ass-hat

said pants on March 27, 2007 3:56 PM.

You know what I think?

said pants on March 27, 2007 6:46 PM.

I command you to wank!

said Jon on March 27, 2007 8:34 PM.

If this is stolen, as it appears to be, a simple nod to the site you snagged it from would've sufficed.

I don't get it?

said asshat on March 27, 2007 9:35 PM.

Here is another post referring to this being a ripoff of superdickery.com.

said ReggaePunk on March 27, 2007 9:54 PM.

ahahah, ahaha PAPA SPANK. unbelievable
very very good archive
thank you for sharing!!

said Afiye Tolsun on March 27, 2007 10:26 PM.

Oh look. Somone went to superdickery.

said Jack Cain on March 28, 2007 1:39 AM.

harhar the panels didnt show up completely. anyway i loved the batman panel (papa skank!) wtf was that about?

said karen on March 28, 2007 5:55 AM.

This shit Is Gay

said Cock McGee on March 28, 2007 7:04 PM.

ThisShitIsGay

said Cock McGee on March 28, 2007 7:05 PM.

Well I guess batman would like to be called Papa and into the spanking with that latex suit.

The Boxman, offical mascot of street-people dot com the online home for the homeless, without the urine smell

said The Boxman on March 28, 2007 8:06 PM.

what the fuck, who gives a shit where the content came from, grow some fucking balls

said wtf? on March 28, 2007 10:04 PM.

said wtf? on March 28, 2007 10:04 PM.

I went to superdickery.com just to see what a walking labia's website would look like, and the FIRST thing I looked at, the very FIRST "Seduction Of The Intenet" panel was identical to this page's #1 panel w/ Batman the Robin toucher.
superdickery's caption? And I quote:

"This one has been incredibly popular. It's been floating around on the internet for years, people, is this really the first time you've seen it?"

Wow. What a whiny douchebag. Add this incredible admission of un-originality to the fact that your captions are universally retarded, and only one conclusion may be drawn.

Your, sir, are a colossal tool.

said Biff Nerdbeater on March 29, 2007 3:01 AM.

I meant "Seduction of the Innocent". And you're still a homo.

said Biff Nerdbeater on March 29, 2007 3:07 AM.

What in the blue hell is a 'gayfer'?

said Who knows? on March 29, 2007 3:38 AM.

Why is it that the smarter a poster thinks his/her comment is, the more likely they are to double post?

If you double post, you are a moron. It's as simple as that.

said pokey on April 1, 2007 9:36 PM.

What the fuck are you morons....the internet police or something? All you have to do in your pathetic daily existence is run around like a five year old pointing fingers yelling out "LOOK WHAT TIMMY DID~! ...LOOK WHAT TIMMY DID! ....THATS NOT HIS! THATS NOT HIS! I'M GONNA TELL ON YOU!

Good god ya bunch of whiney bitches, get fucking lives already!!

If you don't like it, then change the fucking channel.

I've never heard of superfuckingdickery so therefore I would have never known about any of these panels and how funny they are! Thanks for THIS post on YOUR site!

said JS on April 3, 2007 4:36 AM.

Great list, thanks. And I'd hardly call it 'plagiarism' to compile stuff that's appeared elsewhere on the internet into an annotated best of list.

said Matt on April 4, 2007 6:09 AM.

If it's a cut from superdickery, who have copyright over their collection (regardless of copyright of the original sources). Copyright comes from creative endeavour. See all those google adverts down the side of this page ? That is the author profiting from someone else's work.

And if the author wanted to show people a few that he found funny from superdickery rather than claim his own creativity, wouldn't you expect some sort of explanation ?

said guest on April 4, 2007 6:35 AM.

dont u douches ever get tired of regurgitating each others' stupid fkin ideas back at each other and reaffirming the same points?
-- here' s a tip guys...
if someones already said it,
YOU DONT HAVE TO!!!
respect to the dude who brought true superpowers to this fagfest. bluntman and chronic dominate all.
snoochies, asshats (lol)

said purity.control on April 4, 2007 8:31 AM.

OMG that was so funny. That last one was great.

PS: We all knew Batman was gay :P

said ZenemiG on April 5, 2007 1:15 PM.

Holy Shit Batman is te UBER queer

said Shake Zula on April 5, 2007 11:50 PM.

AWESOME. Thanks for this.

said J on April 6, 2007 3:57 AM.

How dare you bash gays!! I'll bitch slap you biiiiiiiiiiiitch!!

said Rainbow Wanker on April 6, 2007 11:35 AM.

krxf zfbcv qdkcaiomn stbzu izrt ojgwqyk tcje

said mfenbtiv eryt on April 7, 2007 4:44 PM.

Ya'll act like superdickery is the ONLY site on the internet thats allowed to have this on their site. Im sure about a thousand others have this same stuff on theirs. So stop being assholes and appreciate that fact that other people appreciate a good laugh made by these comics.

said Jenna on April 9, 2007 10:14 AM.

Funny, but who cares

said twinkle on April 9, 2007 4:03 PM.

SUPERDICKERY.COM MOTHERFUCKERS!

said m-train on April 11, 2007 6:34 PM.

SUPERDICKERY.COM MOTHERFUCKERS!

said m-train on April 11, 2007 6:34 PM.

Hahahaha, funny stuff... but even if the guy copied all these comic panels, he isn't the one

said Dalmighty on April 16, 2007 11:31 PM.

brilliant. thanks.

said entity on April 17, 2007 9:15 AM.

LOL...Finally I have some fire power whenever I argue about the first gay comic due Batman and Robin!!

said tyche on April 18, 2007 1:45 AM.

I had no idea superdickory.com wrote all these comics.... who knew! Now. STFU.

said stfu on April 18, 2007 7:22 PM.

Personally, I don't think that it MATTERS that this dude has copied from another site or anywhere else for that matter. Technically everything on the internet is copied from SOMEHWERE else, whether it's news reports or dumb cartoons. Honestly. The whole point of this was to make us laugh, not say "heh heh i noticed something funny and I'm the first person to put it on the internet". All you people who know that he copied stuff need to chillax a little. Seriously!

said blargerz on April 18, 2007 10:15 PM.

said blargerz on April 18, 2007 10:15 PM.

does anyone know how i can get ahold of the image of the archie and betty cover on this site? i really need it! thanks

said briana on April 19, 2007 10:33 AM.

does anyone know how i can get an image of the archie and betty cover?

said briana on April 19, 2007 10:35 AM.

You're all a bunch of fucking retards.

said Harvinder Maktad Scooby-Doo on April 20, 2007 8:19 AM.

For people who keep asking, "Who cares if this was on some other site? It all belongs to DC & Marvel anyway!" Look -- someone at superdickery probably took hours, if not days, taking the time to compile these images together. That's their time and knowledge spent to put UNIQUE content on THEIR site. When some asshat comes along and puts the same EXACT same content on their site, which takes only a few minutes to do, that's THEFT. It doesn't matter that the original copyright holders of the images are DC & Marvel -- the person who did the work compiling the images and content has every right to be upset that someone else steals their content.

THIS SITE SUCKS.

said Bob_J on April 24, 2007 9:22 PM.

butt stroked

said plbbbbgh on April 26, 2007 3:00 AM.

wtf. Some people on this board need to shut the fuck up, and now.

said lyle on April 26, 2007 12:51 PM.

WANK! One of the funniest things I've seen in a while

said mg on April 26, 2007 1:39 PM.

Wow, with all the complaints about plagiarism from superdickery, I thought I'd go and investigate the claims for myself since nobody else appeared to.
I found the gallery where these pics came from, and there's a lot more than these "top 15". Therefore, this compilation is a unique work. This isn't plagiarism.
Besides, superdickery is really slow, and their page layout and navigation system both completely suck eggs. YBNBY FTW N00BS.
Not that anybody will read this far down.

said Look down one post on April 27, 2007 7:11 AM.

i did!

said Etham on May 2, 2007 4:41 AM.

I wish i could find that boner comic

said Dan on May 2, 2007 9:20 PM.

Hi,

This site isnt ripping off Superdickery.com Superdickery.com is ripping off this site!

said Post Master on May 7, 2007 7:59 PM.

OMG STF up you dumbasses. My butt itches...

said F* ck You on May 8, 2007 12:31 PM.

laughed all the way through that!

Brilliantly funny!

said Hendosyndrome on May 11, 2007 6:26 AM.

Re: Funny comic book panels
I remember once that "Buck Rogers" was lost in the desert and some Indians helped him. He said "It was mighty white of those redskins to help me."
This was probably in the 1940's.

said Bob on May 11, 2007 11:54 AM.

anyone who defends or explains "butt-stroking" seriously has some technophilia problems. no one cares what it really means.

said iewjfoisjofjsfPLIX on May 16, 2007 3:50 AM.

Wow, I "Stumbled-Upon" this.
Freakin' hilarious!

"Robin-- what have I done to you?"
(I was cracking up typing that.)

said Deemonie on May 16, 2007 6:34 PM.

Oh, and #5:
As someone else already stated, the "crazy black man" is Luke Cage, Hero for Hire.

He was Nicolas Cage's favorite comic-book character and that's why he changed his name from Nicolas Coppola.

said Deemonie on May 16, 2007 6:40 PM.

"robin! what have i done to you?"

said omega on May 21, 2007 2:08 AM.

OMG.. that's so funny!!! :D

said linda on May 22, 2007 3:15 PM.

dfert7hh bjjjshdyahg ckkkkkkkkkkkkdihegiudr/ ,.

said bhfg on May 25, 2007 8:42 PM.

This was great! What a blast.

Oh, and according to the rules of plagerism, it is defined as the, theft and unsited use of original works. (summerized) Therefore, the sourcing or siting would go to the original comic books, not the internet site that stole it first :)

Thanks for all the laughs!

said spritals on May 28, 2007 9:31 AM.

Hahaha, you have to love the last one with Batman. XDD

said Saiyuki on May 28, 2007 11:56 AM.

Hahaha, you have to love the last one with Batman. XDD

said Saiyuki on May 28, 2007 11:57 AM.

i cant decide what is making me laugh more; the comics or the intense commentary below them...

said laughing on May 30, 2007 2:21 PM.

Hahaha...seriously funny stuff here. Esepecially Batman's response in the last panel.

Oh, and read the copyright act of 1976 people. I love it how people aren't really complaining about work being stolen on the internet, but mainly on the bandwidth and users that will miss the site that originally posted said material. I don't see any other reason to be pissed other than hits this blog stole from the original site. I don't see the author of this blog saying "OMG, THESE ARE MINE, STAY AWAY FAGS!" or trying to cash in on these 'new' users (when is the last time you've seen someone click a google banner ad anyway?).

Nevertheless of this futile battle of ass-hats, I find it ultimately hilarious that the blog author hasn't made a single comment on all the commentary. Lol at that....lol at that.

said W00t on June 1, 2007 12:32 AM.

To this DwayneC fellow above... Deal or No Deal isn't ripped from anyone. It's by the same company, but you are right it did start in Europe.

And all this superdickery bollocks - It's been said at least 10 times, without exaggeration. I get it, I'm sure everyone else gets it.

These panels were amusing ;P but not quite as much so as the colourful display of gut-wrenchingly awful grammar, pointing out the obvious, and some downright ignorance.

said Gem on June 4, 2007 1:46 PM.

quiet or papa spank, and the aunt may sticky what ever that was, (i dont need to know, even though it looks like somthing else) man thats good stuff, even though i didn't see the funnyness in some of it

said brayden on June 4, 2007 2:16 PM.

said brayden on June 4, 2007 2:17 PM.

said brayden on June 4, 2007 2:22 PM.

The main reason banks get so much profit on credit cards is that most people are not able to analyze all the aspects of using credit cards. I hope this site will help

said dlynsu on June 4, 2007 11:37 PM.

said dlynsu on June 4, 2007 11:37 PM.

I’m thinking about getting a credit card with cash back reward program. But I don’t know if there is a trick in it. May be I will never spend enough money to be eligible for the reward. Please, give me advice. Help me with the deals at

said goboak on June 4, 2007 11:38 PM.

said goboak on June 4, 2007 11:38 PM.

Last week I applied for a credit card. The website was cool, absolutely what I was looking for! Visit if you need good service. They have credit cards for bad credit score. Please tell me if you like it

said gufmij on June 4, 2007 11:39 PM.

said gufmij on June 4, 2007 11:39 PM.

zwbelkmp lsweuv hdwpmra ubshjiv dgnqwmiz puvdco vqxfijmwc

said cuapr kecf on June 5, 2007 6:41 AM.

Not everybody from England is a Cockney youknow :p

said dreamdisorder on June 7, 2007 8:34 PM.

I think I've read something simillar a few days ago. I don't remember where, might have been on digg.com or slashdot.

said kevstelo on June 11, 2007 5:09 AM.

said kevstelo on June 11, 2007 5:10 AM.

said kevstelo on June 11, 2007 5:11 AM.

said kevstelo on June 11, 2007 5:12 AM.

Butt-stroke means to be smashed in the face the the end of a rifle stock.

said UselessJunk.net on June 13, 2007 4:52 PM.

Umm... why do so many people seem to think that this is a ripoff of Superdickery? As far as I can tell, SD is an archive of all unintentionally humorous covers/strips/panels, while this list is simply a few of the author's favorite comic panels. I never saw him claim that he was the first to come up with the idea to stick them on the internet with humorous commentary, and it's not as if the strips are property of SD.

said Heather on June 14, 2007 7:19 PM.

very great!

said 香港货运 on June 14, 2007 8:09 PM.

haha! this is awesome!

and to those who are saying that this is a ripoff, who cares?

it being on multiple sites makes more people read it

said Calebbbbbbbbb on June 17, 2007 9:04 PM.

photoshop much?

said Guest on June 18, 2007 4:29 PM.

jajajaja

i love this!!!

said bisayaboi on June 18, 2007 8:20 PM.

Well, congratulations -- I think I've been referenced here from ten different pages over the course of a year.

Always funny, nevertheless.

said Evan Hanson on October 14, 2007 11:53 PM.

Superdickery has had some big plugs from these comments (There's a saying about been in the news, even if it's a bad story, being good-but I've got a terrible memory for these things). I should imagine they are very grateful for the 'plaguerism'.

said Libertine13 on October 19, 2007 1:04 PM.

"Boner" means/meant "mistake".

said Gerald on October 20, 2007 12:18 AM.

monlip

said paserel on October 25, 2007 11:31 PM.

BATMAN:Hey Robin, want to see my batknife and my smoke bombs, they're verrrrrrrrry big.

ROBIN:oooooooooooohhh ya you want to see bird and my eggs?

BATMAN:Lets do this!

said tony on November 5, 2007 2:28 PM.

You all need to quit beeting off and move out of your momma's house and get a job and your own place, because you have no life

said Joe on November 26, 2007 10:36 PM.

Who cares if some of these are on another site? I mean ever think that some people found the same things funny on their own? Even so, I'd rather this significantly briefer list rather than sifting through tons of garbage just to find the really funny ones.

said Bobalu on February 2, 2008 6:50 PM.

wow, and I thought youtube comments were retarded.

well done guys, really.

said codeine on June 29, 2008 7:33 PM.

OMG HAY WERENT THESE POSTED ON SUPERDICKERY . COM TOO LOL WTF GIVE SUPREDICKERY CREDIT LAME !!!

Also, "butt-stroke" is a term which refers to hitting someone with the butt of a rifle.

And you spelled a word wrong.

said About three-quarters of the commenters above me on July 23, 2008 3:20 PM.

Just thought i'd point out that if everyone only used things that they made up to post on their sites, the internet would be a very boring place. And Google would be screwed haha.

said Bored at School on September 30, 2008 10:28 AM.

Thanx for posting these up on a site w/o major pop-up adds and spam.

said Illek on October 5, 2008 11:36 PM.

u should be ashamed of yourself farking piece of shit sticking on another person's asshole which he missed wiping after going to sh*t

said hahaha on November 1, 2008 8:58 AM.

Gold, absolute f**kin gold!

As for the haters, f**k them!

said cfergus on December 1, 2008 9:47 AM.

Um, that was highlarious. And wow, I think your comments are a lil out of control... people, people, take a pill people...

said Brad on December 3, 2008 4:40 AM.

The "boner" strip is from BATMAN #66 Oct-Nov 1951, "The Joker's Comedy of Errors." The word itself, as someone else already mentioned, simply meant mistake. In the issue, the Joker messes up a perfect crime and is inspired to make Batman look like a complete idiot by making the Bat commit a bunch of "boners." Of course in the end, Batman turns the table on the Joker and saves the day once again.

The comic can was reprinted in the anthology collection, THE JOKER: The Greatest Stories Ever Told.

said Darren on December 16, 2008 11:51 PM.

The "quiet or Papa spank" comment is real. I have a large-sized Famous First Editions reprint of the comic it appeared in, from 1975. The original story is from 1940. The woman in the panel is "The Cat," a jewel thief whose disguise Batman is removing. I believe she's the character that later gets reintroduced as Catwoman.

The Batman of that era is prone to far sillier-sounding and flip comments than the "Dark Knight" of the 90s and 00s, or the angsty Batman of the 70s. Still not as silly as the late 50s and 60s gadget fetishist that inspired Adam West's TV version, though. That version of Batman still makes me want to reach for the Bat-Barfbag.

said Richard on December 27, 2008 1:46 AM.

Wondeerful, but usual =)

said Unlike on January 14, 2009 5:45 PM.

Still looking for a comment that doesn't have 'superdickery' in it...

said Anon on January 21, 2009 8:52 AM.

I can't stop laughing "especially after what that robot did to me" but why is her butt sore? Hmm?!?!

Hilarious!

said Jaleel on February 4, 2009 1:00 AM.

Great collection. I like #11.

said CMK on February 8, 2009 8:31 PM.

oh my god that just made my day!!!! hahaha the joker and the last batman ones were the best!!! rofl

said matt on February 9, 2009 6:53 PM.

Oh my god. I own a copy of that Betty and Me issue!!!

said Patricia Muniosguren on March 2, 2009 9:40 AM.

Dude I was checking this list out when i suddenly realized that this other site must have totally ripped you off! It was called Superdickery dot com and they stole your idea for unintentionally funny panels. They also posted like way more of them than you did, and also earlier than you.

I'm joking btw i dont care about that garbage just want to laugh at funny stuff, so thanks!

Laugh at MY boner, will they?

said commentraitor on May 2, 2009 2:11 PM.