Homeless Frank on Anna Nicole Smith

homeless Frank4.jpg

Editor's Note - Homeless Frank lives in front of the building where I work. I pay him food in return for blog entries. For this one he got a bottle of Gatorade, 2 Poor Boy sandwiches and a pack of gum. I've corrected spelling and grammar; all thoughts belong to Frank.

Today Homeless Frank shares his thoughts about the death of Anna Nicole Smith.

annanicole.jpg

Nothing worse than a dead bitch to get everybody all upset and crying and shit. My mother died and that pissed my daddy off to no end. He cussed and hollered and got drunker than shit for two weeks.

Dead blondes are the worse. You'd think fucking Mary Magdalene choked to death while sucking some Saint's cock the way people carry on. That color hair just puts people in a fucking tizzy.

My first wife had blonde hair straight from the bottle. Thought it made her look like hot shit. She waltz in like Little Miss Priss into a bar and think every Tom, Dick, and Harry in the place owed her a drink. She ain't dead that I know of but I bet a lot of them boys down in Mobile wouldn't be crying if she was.

Course a pair of tits and blonde hair is all it takes for a lotta men. This Anna girl liked to fuck for money. Ain't nothing wrong with that. It's smarter than most. Some girls just fuck for love. Ain't no percentage in that.

funny post

said idonothingallday on February 12, 2007 1:01 AM.

I'd say there were very few in the latter category there, Frank.

said Lusus on February 12, 2007 12:56 PM.

I'd say Frank is probably an ex PR man for blondes...I love this guy.

said deriter on February 12, 2007 2:14 PM.

I'd say Frank is probably an ex PR man for blondes...I love this guy.

said deriter on February 12, 2007 2:15 PM.

Damn! Give Frank and extra pack of smokes from all of us! Frank is a walking moment of zen!

said Mooncity on February 12, 2007 8:09 PM.

Homeless frank is the higest paid blogger in the industry.

said adam on September 12, 2008 10:26 PM.