Where Are They Now - Babes of the Eighties

trivial80.jpg

Hey, have you heard? Trivial Pursuit is coming out with a new 80's edition. It's called Totally 80's, and they've dusted off everyone from Mrs. Garrett to Tubbs to promote it. I don't know...call me crazy but I think this 80's retro thing may take off. I could even see a whole network based on 70's and 80's nostalgia. Shows with stars like Peter Brady and Hulk Hogan, maybe even drag Ted Nugent out of the survival bunker to form a super group. No...on second thought, what the hell am I thinking, that all sounds awful. (But an 80's inspired line of home furnishings...now there's an idea)

Anyway, I noticed they also hired Kelly LeBrock, who doesn't look half bad after a season of Celebrity Fit Club. Almost makes me want to hate her again because she's beautiful. And that got me thinking...what are some of the other 80's goddesses doing these days? But not the normal ones you'd expect. I'm not curious about any brat packers or 90210'ers. I'm interested in the ladies you don't hear much about (or at least I don't). And I discovered some really interesting stuff along the way.

Phoebe Cates - Fast Times Goddess
CatesThen.jpgCatesNow.jpg
We start off with an 80's icon. Phoebe Cates is responsible for what is probably the most memorable scene in Fast Times, and the reason Judge Reinhold can never say he hasn't maturbated on camera. She retired from acting at an early age, but hasn't retired from the spotlight. She and husband Kevin Kline are basically royalty on the Upper West Side in Manhattan, and in 2005 Phoebe took on the new role of entrepreneur, opening up Blue Tree on Madison Avenue, where you can find gift items ranging from practical to extravagant. (not sure if they sell the bikini poster)

Helen Slater - Supergirl
HelenThen.jpgHelenNow.jpg
Here's a topical one, what with the Man of Steel back in theaters, and all. You probably remember Helen Slater not only as Supergirl, but as Billy Jean, as Michael J. Fox's girlfriend in Secret of My Success, and as Judge Reinhold's partner in Ruthless People...a true 80's legend. Well it seems as though she's more focused on music than acting these days. Ms. Slater released One of the Days, in which she sings and plays piano, in 2003 and Crosswords came out in 2005. You can purchase either on her site, and stay tuned to YesBut for Where Are They Now - Everyone who acted with Judge Reinhold in the 80's

Sandahl Bergman - Conan's Muscular Hottie
ValeriaThen.jpgValeriaNow.jpg
Remember Valeria? The sword-wielding hottie who asks Conan "Do you wanna live forever"? Well, she didn't in the flick, and her career didn't for too long after it. Being in Red Sonja and Xanadu will do that to a career. Can't find much on Ms. Bergmann other than some TV guest roles, an appearance in the Singing Detective in 2003, and regional theatre. But there's always hope for Conan 3.

Mia Sara - Sloane from Ferris Beuller
MiaThen.jpgMiaNow.jpg
Is it just me, or is Matthew Broderick the luckiest son-of-a-bitch on the planet. Ferris has not only performed with the lovely Sloane, but got cast with Marlon Brando in one of the Godfather's last roles, and also married Sarah Jessica. But he seems like a good guy, so what the hell. Anyway, yes, Mia Sara was the high school hottie Ferris chose to skip school with (Do you have a kiss for daddy?), but she's also done a ton of movies and tv since then. But the most interesting thing...Mia was actually married to Sean Connery's kid for a while, and they had a son. Yup, that's right...Bond money, shaken AND stirred. (Hey, I never said I wasn't shallow.)

Kristy McNichol - 80's Girl Next Door
McNicholThen.jpgMcNicholNow.jpg
Ok, there's always gotta be a slightly sad one in the bunch. You remember Kristy McNichol. Everybody's sweetheart Kristy McNichol. Buddy from Family Kristy McNichol. Jesus, just look up wholesome in the dictionary and you'll find her yearbook picture. Anyway, apparently she had to leave the series Empty Nest due to being diagnosed with bi-polar disorder (so, who hasn't) and since leaving acting has taught high school drama class, worked as a camp counseler and at a hair salon. Which (don't get me wrong) are all very respectable careers. (I write for a blog, for christ sakes) But haven't they got a handle on bi-polar disorder these days (they can cure restless leg syndrome) It would be nice to see Buddy back on tv where she belongs.

Lynn Holly Johnson - Skating Bondgirl
LynnHollyThen.jpgLynnHollyNow.jpg
Ice skating actress extraordinaire. You may remember Lynn Holly Johnson as the girl who loses her sight in Ice Castles. Or you may know her as James Bond's skating companion in For Your Eyes Only. What you probably didn't know is that she was also the original inspiration for the cottonelle puppy (who's an adorable widdle ice skater). Just kidding. Not too many prime parts after the Bond Girl stint (she actually has a razzie) led to a post-acting return to school to become a physician's assistant. She even spent time in Mexico as a missionary, assisting surgeons working with deformed children. She now lives in Newport Beach with architect husband Kelly Givens. Cool lady.

Lori Singer - Ariel from Footloose
SingerThen.jpgSingerNow.jpg
Julie in Fame, Ariel in Footloose, and Maddy in The Man with One red Shoe. Lori Singer has definitely her share of classic 80's roles. Continuing in film for a number of years, she's been...blah, blah, blah. Look, here's the deal. You can find out anything you've ever wanted to know about Ms. Singer at An Alluring Lori Singer. But something's not right. The guy that runs it is at, like, stalker levels of fandom. Check out this photos page. He's been following her for years. And the creepy thing...he's turned off the right-click save function on all the images. It's like she belongs to him, and no one else can have her. (I think I'm scared) If you see this guy, and he asks who it is at YesBut that's talking about his woman, please give him my office info. My real name is Sean Hannity, and I work at Fox News on Sixth Avenue. I'll deal with him there. And good luck, Lori.

Cathy Lee Crosby - That's Incredible Babe
CrosbyThen.jpgCrosbyNow.jpg
Did you know Cathy Lee Crosby was the original Wonder Woman? Did you know she went out with Joe Theisman through much of the 80's? Did you know these Where Are They Now articles take forever to write? Most people know her as the female host from That's Incredible. But she'll always be Coach Rawlings to me. (Tube socks never looked so good.) More recently, she's written Let The Magic Begin, in which she promotes the benefits of the Bliss Zone (no idea...just read the book). And soon she'll be appearing in Last Guy on Earth with Rob Schneider and every woman in Hollywood. There's a rental for ya.

Meredith Salenger - Natty Gann All Grown Up
SalengerThen.jpgSalengerNow.jpg
WHO? Ok, indulge me. This is a personal favorite. I used to think Meredith Salenger was the hottest thing on the planet. Ever since Dream A Little Dream (of course not...I saw it on cable) where she played Lainie opposite Nicholson and DeNiro, I mean Feldman and Haim. Anyway, I saw her again a few years back in Lake Placid (once again, on cable) and wondered where she had been. Turns out she took a little time off to graduate cum laude from FRIGGIN' HARVARD (can you hear that...that's my self-esteem shriveling up and dying) and now she's back at it, appearing in a plethora (Harvard word) of TV and movie gigs. Wow, beauty AND brains...But I think we need a change of pace.

The Landers Sisters - 80's version of Jessica and Ashlee
LandersThen.jpgLandersNow.jpg
Ahhh...some sorbet to cleanse the palette. Judy and Audrey Landers were the 80's go-to girls for any production needing a less-than-brilliant blonde hottie. (And that's not a dig. I'm sure it's great work if you can get it.) As their site states...long before the Barbi Twins, there were the Landers Sister. Take that Mary Kate and Ashley. I think Audrey was best known for her work on Dallas, and Judy is just known for being blonde. She's also responsible for what I think is a defining line of dialogue in 80's pop culture: If I had known it was going to be this kind of party I would've worn underwear. Man, where have all the good writers gone? Anyway, after a slew of Love Boat appearances, Audrey and Judy took a turn as producers, developing a children's show for PBS called The Huggabug Club. Who knew? From Playboy to Playdate...that's hot.

Cindy Morgan - Lacy Underall
LacyThen.jpgLacyNow.jpg
Man, she looks great, doesn't she? Meanwhile, Chevy Chase actually does look like Gerald Ford. You know Cindy...we all know Cindy. She enjoys skinny-skiing and going to bullfights on acid. I may have watched Caddyshack more times than I've flossed. And I floss alot. I still turn toward the screen right before she dives into the pool on caddy day. So what's she been up to, you can read all about Tron, and Falcon Crest and everything else in this interview with RetroCrush. But check this out, she's currently promoting a CaddyShack Reunion Golf Tournament that takes place THIS WEEKEND near Chicago (talk about timing). And proceeds are being given to the families of National Guard members from Illinois. How great is that? If you're in Chicago, you should definitely check it out.

Lydia Cornell - Ted Knight's daughter and My New Hero
LydiaThen.jpgLydiaNow.jpg
And the best for last...I can't believe I didn't know about Lydia Cornell before I started writing this. Obviously I knew her from Too Close For Comfort. That's why I included her to begin with. But reading that she's writing a book called How To Talk To Ann Coulter, If You Must. That's like tripping over the Holy Grail while you're on a camping trip. Check out this article she wrote earlier this year. She seriously lays into Dubya for everything from Katrina to illegal wiretapping. And here she tackles the Coulterbeast's fixation on death to liberals. Definitely gotta add her blog to the regular read list. Any enemy of Eva Braun's...ya know.

That's it...Where Are They Now - Babes of the Eighties edition. Send ideas for any other Where Are They Now's, and maybe we'll use them. It's not like we've got anything better to do.

Meredith Salenger - see "night in the life of jimmy reardon" possibly my first crush. good call..

said johnny on July 25, 2006 8:41 PM.

Mia Sara did NOT play Sloane in Ferris Beuller. That was Ione Skye. Just lettin you know. She was in some movie with Pauly Shore, but he's so much of a douche, I can't even remember what that movie was called.

said Carly on July 25, 2006 11:39 PM.

Wrong there Carly. Ione Skye was in say anything with john cusack. Mia Sara was sloane peterson. Don't call someone out on something unless you know you are right. Just a word of advice

said Mike on July 25, 2006 11:53 PM.

Uhh. Mia Sara DID play Sloane.

said Spidey on July 26, 2006 12:42 AM.

Carly, you just got bitch slapped. OWNED!

said John Cock on July 26, 2006 1:17 AM.

my college roommate and I watched "Dream a Little Dream" on cable no less than a dozen times. I am so with you on Meredith Salenger.

said Mark on July 26, 2006 2:15 AM.

im sitting in my room at 230 am, i just ate a bowl of ramen noodles, and i have severly violent gas. i smell like a can of wide the fuck open ass hole.

said some kid on July 26, 2006 2:31 AM.

Johnny, congratulations on being so adamantly incorrect about Mia Sloane. Douche yourself!

said blah on July 26, 2006 3:09 AM.

I like to talk trash to other people, I like to use big words to make myself feel smarter than the person I am making fun of. I am so tough I talk trash on a blog. He'll think twice next time he messes with us.

Sounds to me like you all should get a life.

said Dan on July 26, 2006 4:05 AM.

What the heck happened to Mia Sara? She was cute in Ferris, but today she looks like the lesbo secretary from The Beverly Hillbillies.

said Charlie Goose on July 26, 2006 8:01 AM.

Ok, and how about Ione Skye, The Rachel Papers and Say Anything?

said jim on July 26, 2006 10:11 AM.

Honorary Godwin award for that last entry...

said NoButYes on July 26, 2006 10:14 AM.

dude, what about Barbie Benson???

said Jacko on July 26, 2006 10:14 AM.

What about Heather Langenkamp?

Or, for that matter, ANYONE on "Just the 10 of Us"?

said Mike on July 26, 2006 10:15 AM.

Growing up in New Jersey, I had a huge crush on Meredith Salenger. 6 years ago I moved out to LA and bumped into her randomly. She was in front of me in line at Taco Bell. She mispronounced the name of the item she was ordering ("stuff-tee") and parked her BMW illegally. Sigh.

She was still cute, if a little too buff for my tastes.

said sean on July 26, 2006 10:19 AM.

Meredith... Ahhh... robobabe. As a previous poster put... Brains AND Beauty. How can you not love this package?

Oh, and what a great name.

said Jake Ryan on July 26, 2006 10:54 AM.

Whatever happened to that other 80's babe, Heather Locklear?

said Champ on July 26, 2006 10:57 AM.

What about Julie Carmen (Milagro Beanfield War and various TV shows)?

said Merlin Macuser on July 26, 2006 11:01 AM.

I remember loving Nicole Eggert from Charles in Charge...80's hottie for me.

Salenger and Cates are still hot!

Thanks for the updates!

said jay2play on July 26, 2006 11:34 AM.

You PAINT with a "palette";
you CLEANSE your "palate".

said Fred Garvin on July 26, 2006 11:45 AM.

I guess you can't get them all, but I was surprised not to see Ally Sheedy (War Games) and Linda Hamilton (The Terminator) in there somewhere... or, come to think of it, Valerie Bertinelli...

said jimbo on July 26, 2006 11:52 AM.

Let us not forget...

Jennifer Connelly
Lea Thompson
Elizabeth Shue
Sharon Stone
Olivia Newton John
Jamie Lee Curtis
Nancy Allen

said Acquiesce on July 26, 2006 12:02 PM.

To Acquiesce: The idea of "Where are they now?" is that they're out of the public eye. Jennifer Connelly, Sharon Stone, Olivia Newton John and Jamie Lee Curtis hardly fall in that category.

said bobh on July 26, 2006 12:37 PM.

I think the point of this was to explore what happened to the babes of the 80s that kinda dropped off the celbrity map; I think we all know what happened to Sharon Stone, Heather Locklear, Jennifer Connelly, et.al.

said Mel on July 26, 2006 12:43 PM.

The chick from Blue Lagoon, man... What happened to her? Or the barking girl from Coming to America! The bitchy sister from Dirty Dancing? Bis sister from Flowers in the attic? C'mon.. So many great movies I'd like to know what happened to all those girls!

said Karoline on July 26, 2006 1:04 PM.

What about the blonde girlfriend of the cro-magnon teen in One Crazy Summer. Cookie was her character's name I think.

said TRIVIANDY on July 26, 2006 1:58 PM.

What about Amanda Peterson from Can't Buy Me Love? She is the absolute hottest.

said dickard on July 26, 2006 2:03 PM.

Mia Sara played Sloane in Ferris. Check www.imdb.com yourself.

said Lutifia on July 26, 2006 2:51 PM.

A few others:

Rebecca De Mornay (Lana from Risky Business),
Erin Gray,
Linda Hamilton,
Kim Cattrall,
Markie Post,
Valerie Bertinelli

said Greg on July 26, 2006 3:02 PM.

Oh, and let's please not forget Mrs. Tanya Roberts:

Kiri from 'The Beastmaster', Sheena, etc.

said Greg on July 26, 2006 3:06 PM.

you can see meredith salenger's nips in that second photo. not bad. and thank you. and you're welcome.

said steve on July 26, 2006 3:57 PM.

Sorry Johnny, it was Mia Sara: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091042/

said George P. Burdell on July 26, 2006 5:50 PM.

Oh yes, Erin Grey - good call, Greg! That tight outfit she wore on Buck Rogers...

said TheMuggler on July 26, 2006 8:15 PM.

Attacking Ann Coulter and George W. Bush? I never liked Lydia Cornell on "Too Close For Comfort" (or that guest spot she did on "The A-Team"), but she's made up for it now. And boy, has Cindy Morgan improved with age.

said Cindylover1969 on July 26, 2006 9:47 PM.

Hot could you no forget the ultimate Tv 80's babe Heather "Fall Guy" Thomas!! her and heather Locklear were in constant battle as to who was hotter on 80's TV, and Thomas still gets my vote, damn i wish she would got nude in the Scott baio/Willy Ames magnum opus flick "Zapped". and the ultimate hottest Thomas moment burned into my brain is still her apperance on Battle of the network Stars and they had a baseball dunk tank and C Thmoas howell was up at the pitchers mound and he called(this was the genius of C Thomas) for not just one but two babes to enter the tank, and he called for heather thomas and heather locklear both in tight red once piece bathing suits to enter the tank at the same time for possible dunking! It was a glorious moment in TV history and about 1000 letter to penthouse forum were sent that next day by young teens who had probably had their first wood!

said bob boogie on July 27, 2006 2:34 AM.

The Landers Sisters used to shop at an organic grocery store in Sarasota, Florida where I worked (4 years ago). They were decent, nice people, too. Not too picky about how their groceries were bagged, stuff like that... I seem to recall that they liked Fruit Leather snacks a lot, too.

said adoreageek on July 27, 2006 3:59 AM.

What about Christi Brinkley from National Lampoons Vacation? You cant beat skinny dipping and a hot car

said Doug on July 27, 2006 8:18 AM.

Sloane = Mia Sara

said Hammerogod on July 27, 2006 8:26 AM.

If they won't let you click and save then just print your screen, save and size out the pic later.

said saint boner on July 27, 2006 2:22 PM.

They are ALL even hotter. Thanks for sharing.

said Jim Black on July 27, 2006 6:47 PM.

I thought I heard kristy McNichol was gay and that was why she disappeared, not some bipolar whatever...

said shark on July 27, 2006 7:54 PM.

what about phyliss davis, debra blee, kathy bauman, mary margaret humes, jeana tomasina, catherine mary stewart, and , most importantly, Betsy Russell? And, oh yeah, Kathleen Beller, (the chick with the beautiful ass in the Sword and the Sorcerer} Incidentally, Mia Sara was in the short-lived "Birds of Prey" WB series afew years back, and does NOT resemble "Miss Jane" in any way, you clod I know from "eighties" babes. I've masterbated about them all until they were replaced by nineties babes. Okay, some I still think about

said pookie pumpkin on July 27, 2006 8:52 PM.

Just thought I would mention; I saw Cindy Morgan on G4 several months ago at a sci-fi convention promoted the DVD release of Tron, and she looked NOTHING like your posted photo. Sadly, she was overweight, saggy, and had an extra chin. It was a huge letdown. Erin Grey still looks beautiful. I saw pics of her also at a sci-fi convention recently. More additions to the list, Pia Zadora, Natasssja Kinski, Cindy Pickett, Maryam D'Abo and Maude Adams

said pookie pumpkin on July 27, 2006 9:11 PM.

What about the girl that played "Erin" on the Waltons? I could google her and get a name, but I'd rather just use my imagination . . .

said jimmy on July 27, 2006 9:51 PM.

Forgot so many. Jacked off to these chicks more times than I can count.

rock on, peppers.

said Jack Legg on July 27, 2006 11:22 PM.

Dumb-ass, Ione Skye looks like this:http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001746/

It was Mia Sara and she looks like this:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091042/

Get your shit in gear retard...

said enjoirich on July 28, 2006 2:13 AM.

" He's been following her for years. And the creepy thing...he's turned off the right-click save function on all the images. "

I foiled the stalker's plan; apparently he's never heard of the 'print screen' function. Guess he loses I can have all the pictures I want :D (.... I don't want the pictures, but I'll be damned if some stalker gets his way with me!).

said Pointdextr on July 29, 2006 2:39 AM.

They were all in my masturbation rolodex.

said Gregory on July 29, 2006 12:11 PM.

Meredith Salenger,I loved her in Jimmy Reardon and The Kiss,and ofcourse Natty Gann. she is still gorgeous. actually just saw her on TV in Lake Placid and a csi kind of show ,really great acting. still impressed with her talent (as her beauty is obvious).

said Nick J on July 29, 2006 6:58 PM.

Looks like Lydia has figured out, much like Colbert and Stewart, what will get you all the free press imaginable.

We'll see her all over CNN soon.

said Analeye Lipshitz on July 30, 2006 10:37 PM.

Does no one remember The Fall Guy chick. She should definitely be on here. And have you seen Soleil Moom Frye lately, (Punky Brewster)?

said Jacques on August 1, 2006 9:33 AM.

you guys forgot Michelle Johnson from Blame it on Rio

said OldElvis on August 1, 2006 2:56 PM.

What about Jennifer Grey, "Baby" from Dirty Dancing? My boyfriend still has a crush on that one.

said AskMa on August 3, 2006 8:06 AM.

Hey...How about Erin Gray?
"Wilma Deering" on "Buck Rogers"?!
Hubba-Hubba!!!

said CrankyYankee on August 3, 2006 11:57 AM.

Meredith Salenger FTW!!!!

said T BOT on August 4, 2006 9:13 AM.

Hey, what ever happen to the babe from the show,the greatest american hero? I think that was the show name, it been awhile.

said Logan on August 14, 2006 4:56 PM.

This was awesome, thank you. Sorry to use the word "awesome" in a posting about the '80s. But I'm not sorry that i traveled down a similar memory lane into hair metal recently:

said colleen kane on August 14, 2006 8:18 PM.

Ok, I'm in agreement with everyone of them except Meredith Salenger. I have no idea who she is or what she has been in. She may have been a cutie at some point, but now she looks more like a drag queen than a real female. I really think you could have found someone a LOT better, and a LOT more successful. Not someone who is apparently only famous because she was in a movie that the coreys were in, and they were a hot commodity at the time. What a waste of my time :( And that girl from Footloose, WOW. Scary stuff, man.

said sofish on August 25, 2006 1:13 PM.

don't forget Sean Young

said patrick on September 15, 2006 7:14 PM.

johnny,

mia did indeed portray sloane in "ferris". ione sky was the one in "say anything".

not to be a smarty-pants...

said Chelle on September 24, 2006 12:19 AM.

Yea, and Mia Sara looks like she's channeling the Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz. Another of my adolescent fantasies ruined.

said John SA on September 24, 2006 1:11 PM.

hi does anybody know who sings eighties ladies may be a country music artist maybe a movie song kind of ballad going to work song not 9 to 5

said mike s on October 24, 2006 5:57 AM.

hey i need some help here....
I really wish to know how's the name of a black singer of the 80's, she is tall, and she had a very extravagant fashion, i dont remember her name, she was a pop singer (like madonna, or cindy lauper), she was from jamaica i think, and she is a half skin-head, but she had a super-nice body (she looks like skunk anansie's leading vocalist, but she's not). if some of you can help me wih her name i would be very thankfull.

said paul on October 26, 2006 1:21 PM.

Hallo! site the best! :)

said newboy on November 3, 2006 7:33 AM.

Hallo! site the best! :)

said Bill on November 4, 2006 12:32 AM.

Hallo! site the best! :)

said Cowboy on November 4, 2006 1:09 AM.

Paul, the woman you are thinking of is GRACE JONES. "Super nice body"? That bag of bones? I think not. :)

said jalabi on November 26, 2006 2:48 PM.

What about a where are we now, WWF wresters version? What do these guys (and gals) do after the squared circle?

I know some Foley guy is writing books...

And then can you delete this comment, so that I won't have to be reminded how into wrestling I was in the 80's...

said USELESS MAN on December 29, 2006 7:22 AM.

the 80's lady-- K.T. Oslin, good song, my mom rocked that for a while.

said miss smarty pants on January 3, 2007 1:33 AM.

Wow! I didn't know there were no black people in the 80's!

said daMann on January 15, 2007 11:26 AM.

Wow! I didn't know there were no black people in the 80's!

said daMann on January 15, 2007 11:27 AM.

I dated Judy Landers' daughter. They're really shallow people (actually I broke up with her after I realized that I had to explain almost every one of my jokes to Lindsey) but they're also ultra friendly, and they introduced me to Dick Vitale, which I thought was awesome.

said Reid on January 21, 2007 4:23 PM.

markie post rocked!! so did the blonde brit from dynasty, also rockin' were p.j.sparxx & hyapatia lee. think they dissed their roots though and split from the scene for good. how 'bout that one? where r they now: 80's blue screan queens...

said tom on February 2, 2007 1:45 AM.

I have always Loved Phoebe Cates & Meredith Salenger. They are both gorgeous. They look the same today if not more beautiful as they have aged.

said Chaz& Nat on February 2, 2007 11:18 PM.

mia sara transformed from hot to shot

said therrerr on March 18, 2007 10:34 AM.

LYDIA CORNELL IS THE HOTTEST BABE. She's even HOTTER TODAY. She is my all time favorite. A great mind and hot bod. I fell in love with her eyes too.

said Max on March 25, 2007 2:58 AM.

yes yes yes, i think so

said stage on April 13, 2007 12:33 AM.

How about Justine Bateman, Pam Dawber and the chick from the Love Boat.

said Flock of Rejects on April 16, 2007 5:04 PM.

Hi Sam! Photos i send on e-mail.
Green

said Green on April 25, 2007 7:44 AM.

higuys!What yourblog powered by?

said aarst on May 11, 2007 1:47 AM.

higuys!What yourblog powered by?

said aarst on May 13, 2007 11:34 PM.

higuys!What yourblog powered by?

said aarst on May 14, 2007 12:45 AM.

The girl from Blame it on rio michelle johnson and little tities Demi Moore

said rfharrison on June 5, 2007 2:07 PM.

Hello, people!!!!!!!!!!!!
How could you forget MOLLY RINGWALD????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is wrong with you people? She was only a huge part of 3 of the best movies of the 80's!!!!!!!!!

said Tara on September 16, 2007 1:02 AM.

Tara, although you won't ever read this post, Molly Ringwald is still around except she's mostly in Europe. This post is about where the other 80's women were, who were not as famous.

said B on October 11, 2007 5:50 PM.

yes yes yes MEREDITH SALENGER! Always had a crush on her. JUst saw her on NBC new show LIFE. She is still gorgeous and a great actress. And My Crush on her has been renewed!

said Harrelson on November 16, 2007 10:58 PM.

Analeye Lipshitz said:

We'll see her all over CNN soon.

----
yeah, like that succubus Ann Coulter isn't the queen of free press. she's on every channel no matter what garbage is coming out of her filth hole.

said D on December 25, 2007 11:42 PM.

Andy from the goonies..loved her

said JT on December 26, 2007 3:23 PM.

Whatever happened to that hot chick from Dark Angel? Jessica something.
You're all a bunch of bunghole licking homos. Get a life you tards.

said Head Like a Muff on February 13, 2008 11:29 AM.

sandahl bergman WOW!!!!!WOW!!!!!! you need to get ALL THAT JAZZ and watch it if you want to see a LOT!! of sandahl she dances on a scaffel with just a small thong on, what GREAT!!! NIPS!!!!!! its the only reason i got this movie

said J.J. on March 2, 2008 10:20 AM.

How is Matthew Broderick lucky for marrying Sarah Jessica Parker? Oh wait, she still makes money. That must be it.

said AJ on July 16, 2008 1:14 PM.

I had a HUGE crush on Kristy McNichol... what a hottie!

said Don on August 14, 2008 10:31 PM.

Lea Thompson's career took a diver after doing to Ford commercials

said BaldGuyShow on August 20, 2008 12:19 PM.

she made me cum

said drudgereport on September 6, 2008 9:31 PM.

Mia Sara and Kristy Mc Nipples do look dikey now. I always loved Lydia C,Olivia N-J,Valerie B,Elisabeth Shue,and Phoebe C. Lynda Carter was hot. I think one redhead from Eight is Enough is on a soap now. Jan Smithers(Bailey Quarters-WKRP) was sexier than Loni Anderson. Mia Sara showed some skin in later movies after Ferris. Check her out.

said richman1 on November 18, 2010 2:16 AM.