VoiceVertising 2.0

ebay2.JPG

Here's a new twist on VoiceVertising, which YesButNoButYes helped make (mildly) famous.

From the eBay auction "ILL SCREAM YOUR ADVERTISEMENT EVERY WEEKEND/VIDEO PROOF":

"BONUS: ILL HAVE A FORM FITTING SHIRT MADE WITH YOUR WEBSITE/LOGO AND WEAR IT AT THE SAME TIME. SO YOULL BE GETTING A HUMAN BILLBOARD AND A LIVE ,LOUD VOICE ADVERTISING"

If her typing is any indication, she's got the pipes for this. But while she's pleasing to the eye, I think I'll miss Floyd's (the original VoiceVertiser) ear-pleasing British accent.

Damn, we missed out. We could have been big in Tulsa.

said Jellio on April 11, 2005 9:41 AM.

She'll be hearing from my lawyers! ;)

Actually, she's cute! Perhaps we could team up and offer clients "Double Volume VoiceVertising?" Then we could shout sweet nothings into each others ears...

said Floyd Hayes on April 11, 2005 10:15 AM.

Or, perhaps you could "brand" her with your Cunning logo.

This is what I found when I viewed this seller's other auctions...

said aquaman on April 11, 2005 10:36 AM.

Maybe you could make a snide comment about your lasting impact on the world of advertising, and how even now your brand continues to influence.

ie the T shirt could say "Cunning Lingers" :) You have to say it out loud.

Man, you should win the auction just to get her to say THAT - "CUNNING LINGERS, CUNNING LINGERS" hahahah

said Scaramouch on April 11, 2005 11:06 AM.

So much random material here. In addition to the VoiceVertising and RackVertising, she's involved in two other auctions:

1) GARTH BROOKS CUP I GRABBED F/HIM @ MCDONALDS

"I LIVE IN THE SAME TOWN WITH GARTH BROOKS , AND A COUPLE OF TIMES A MONTH I RUN IN TO HIM AT WALMART OR A FAST FOOD RESTURANT. THIS TIME I GRAB HIS CUP WHEN HE WAS FINISHED AND RAN. HE PROBABLY THINKS IM NUTS, BUT THATS OKAY (HE HE).... NEVER BEEN WASHED !! by the way, there is still about two in. of the liquid left in it."

2) JONES NEWYORK WOMENS BLOUSE!!!

"I BOUGHT IT OUT OF STATE ON VACATION AND GOT BREAST IMPLANTS BEFORE IT WAS SUMMER TIME TO WEAR IT,AND NOW IT IS TO SMALL IN THE BUST..."

said aquaman on April 11, 2005 11:55 AM.

According to google, Garth Brooks lives on Owasso, OK. And here's the satellite pic of the very McDonalds she's talking about.

Man, we should create a memory map for this girl.

said Scaramouch on April 11, 2005 12:07 PM.

she is a little fun dumpster

said Clickity Clack on April 11, 2005 2:50 PM.

You know, the more I think about this, the more I think we should get her to do this for us, it'd be a great little piece of PR for ybnby.com, especially if we could get some pics for the site. I'll drop her a line and see if she's up for it - stay tuned.

said Scaramouch on April 11, 2005 5:15 PM.